Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Blizzard, no offense intended here Man but how do you ADD a Deduction. $1 minus .50 = .50. You ran a Load for 50 cents per mile. Just trying to understand how you see you got paid One Dollar per Mile. No comprendo aqui.
I got that load. I ran it for fifty cents. When you add the 50 CMP deduction to the fifty cents per mile loaded rate, you get a dollar a mile. It's a win win situation. Fuel prices are down, people can run loads even cheaper now. When the fuel prices go down to a dollar a gallon, everyone will be running for 80 cents per mile max rate. lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Blizzard, no offense intended here Man but how do you ADD a Deduction. $1 minus .50 = .50. You ran a Load for 50 cents per mile. Just trying to understand how you see you got paid One Dollar per Mile. No comprendo aqui.
because we get .50 plus cents deduction for every mile run from the IRS....he is adding it on....

in a very abstract manner you are getting paid for every DH mile you run..Blizzard would call that a paid empty move of course...LOL I hope Preacher didn't think like that......of course till your income and miles converge....

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Kingsford Mi...twin city to Iron Mountain...31 degrees it says

I know eh....like he was trained by Bolt....LOL

thats like saying don't worry about Tolls as they are tax deductable...
Hey, hey, hey....now. I drive for Bolt, but sure as shootin' wasn't trained by them or anybody except my Folks.
No association aside from a phone call with a job to be completed and weekly auto depo$it.
Good morning from Yadkinville, NC ALL!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can hear Bizzards recruiting blitz now....IRS is giving you .50 a mile we are paying you .50 a mile for a total of a $1.00....sign up here!!!

ever tried to pay your fuel from a tax deduction?....LOL

IRS does ComData?.....haaha

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At the J in Vandalia , Oh... i feel good this morning ..slept good

Below is Ovm ... he woke up in the U P this morning ...lol

Attachments

• 1443620071986.jpg
    1443620071986.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Mailer

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got that load. I ran it for fifty cents. When you add the 50 CMP deduction to the fifty cents per mile loaded rate, you get a dollar a mile. It's a win win situation. Fuel prices are down, people can run loads even cheaper now. When the fuel prices go down to a dollar a gallon, everyone will be running for 80 cents per mile max rate. lol
Lol....Thanks brother! For coming forward. Yep, that's pretty much the trend nowadays.

:flykite:...............Lol.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:rolleyes: .50 per mile is ok and can be profitable only if the right ingredients applied..

You are an O/O and the van is paid for
Under 2.00/gal gas price
Your carrier paid all your insurance, tolls, QC,etc
You're single
You have no mortgage or rent payments
You have no monthly bills
Added bonus: if you have regular monthly retirement income.

But......you got to pull atleast 10,000 Miles/month or more.
:flykite: Lol.....

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just picked up in Jersey. Nice place, , you have to stand in line to get to a window, which has glass with a little tiny hole to communicate thru. 1 feet from the window there is a line on the floor. If you stand in front of the line they ignore you and call the person behind you, if you approàch the window before they call you they send you to the back of the line. Bet you can guess what happens if you get to the front of the line and you are holding a cell phone? Yup.

In a few weeks I will have to register my truck in NJ. When I get to the DMV, instead of plates that say "NJ the Garden State", I am going to ask for " NJ the Friendly State"

Status
Not open for further replies.