Frosty February 2015

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning gAng... Had my morning coffee with yet another CS rep at Pilot.... Now I need a new card ain't scanning right they say!

Fastman..,.. Good luck today!
I think Pilot needs help with all their card scanning equipment...second time in two months they've screwed up somehow and I get the fraud call from BAC and wind up having to cancel the card and get a new one. And let me tell you...being on hold with the fraud department with BAC can last for hours.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think Pilot needs help with all their card scanning equipment...second time in two months they've screwed up somehow and I get the fraud call from BAC and wind up having to cancel the card and get a new one. And let me tell you...being on hold with the fraud department with BAC can last for hours.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mi just happened to mention that to them as well.... They will look to see if there are any increase in incidents at that particular store....probably what they call just a phishing scam

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Mi just happened to mention that to them as well.... They will look to see if there are any increase in incidents at that particular store....probably what they call just a phishing scam
BAC led me to believe it happens at a lot of different pilots..never happens at Speedway...well yet anyway...lol

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gAng... Had my morning coffee with yet another CS rep at Pilot.... Now I need a new card ain't scanning right they say!

Fastman..,.. Good luck today!

BP meds adjusted, A1C still in the normal range, need to cut back on my carbs to get it back to where I want it in the lower normal range. Hopefully surgery will be done next week,

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
BP meds adjusted, A1C still in the normal range, need to cut back on my carbs to get it back to where I want it in the lower normal range. Hopefully surgery will be done next week,
Cut out the PB sandwiches .... White bread well any bread that says "enriched flour" is bad on the carbs

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Seven people were found fatally shot in four residences in Tyrone, Missouri, after a girl reported hearing gunshots at one of the homes Thursday night, said Sgt. Jeff Kinder of the Missouri State Highway Patrol on Friday morning.
An eighth body -- that of an elderly woman who apparently died of natural causes -- was found in a fifth residence during the investigation, Kinder said.
A suspect in the shootings -- a 36-year-old man -- was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot in a vehicle in an adjacent county, Kinder said. Another person was found injured.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Problem with Houston I see too many hot shotters running around with empty trailers to fill. And being a chemical processing town barrels are heavy ....

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dallas/Fort Worth just got dump by the snow right at the rush hour. I 30 just turned into the parking lot.

I'm off the FWY, heating up my ramen noodles, it's going to be a long day...lol