Frosty February 2015

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
EMPTY! After hours on and on they decided they can bring out a forklift to the parking lot and grab the skid. After an hour or so, they decided just to let me thru, that is after I confronted them about letting thru unmarked sprinter right in front of my eyes.

Regardless, decals are coming in ASAP! I have my carrier getting me the magnet sign for the van so I won't run into issues like this.

Also Murray to clarify the "registered to the company" These folks think that if you have company's logo on your van, then it makes it company's van and not the person who actually owns it. So yes indeed my friend it was about decals aka company logo on a van.

I didn't ask for extra $ for sitting there, I just asked for a load outta here ;)

My first time driving thru WV, WOW! what a beautiful state that is. Except the freezing rain in the mountains.
They like to mess with wannabe Sprinters.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
EMPTY! After hours on and on they decided they can bring out a forklift to the parking lot and grab the skid. After an hour or so, they decided just to let me thru, that is after I confronted them about letting thru unmarked sprinter right in front of my eyes.

Regardless, decals are coming in ASAP! I have my carrier getting me the magnet sign for the van so I won't run into issues like this.

Also Murray to clarify the "registered to the company" These folks think that if you have company's logo on your van, then it makes it company's van and not the person who actually owns it. So yes indeed my friend it was about decals aka company logo on a van.

I didn't ask for extra $ for sitting there, I just asked for a load outta here ;)

My first time driving thru WV, WOW! what a beautiful state that is. Except the freezing rain in the mountains.

Yes. Empty sometimes beats the hassle for an hour of detention. Especially if it's one of those loads where detention starts at 2 hours. :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Think I will start a weekly feature every Sunday called "the dartboard"....The ratings on the last one were through the roof...:p