OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Inbound to Detroit.....

65.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Playing on a hunch I boogied straight up to Macomb this afternoon...my load was to deliver in the AM...I had a feeling and BAM.....a couple cars in the lot and overhead doors open....walked around the plant to find someone....ended up being 2 workers and a lead hand.....took my load off me 15 hours early and more importantly back in the line up before the morning guys POD out!!!.....:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Playing on a hunch I boogied straight up to Macomb this afternoon...my load was to deliver in the AM...I had a feeling and BAM.....a couple cars in the lot and overhead doors open....walked around the plant to find someone....ended up being 2 workers and a lead hand.....took my load off me 15 hours early and more importantly back in the line up before the morning guys POD out!!!.....:)

Good deal!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mouse Wars continued...

After 3 days of not seeing a mouse, I began to question if I really saw one at all. It was rather dark and I just saw a fast blur. I laid out glue traps all over with no results. This morning I turned on my kitchen light and a mouse took off running along my kitchen counter, drops to the floor, and runs right over a glue trap and goes under the dishwasher, WTH!

Then I go into the bathroom, as I'm brushing my teeth, the same mouse or another one comes running under the bathroom door into the bathroom. I almost choked on my toothpaste from being startled. At least I think I know where it went.

Not how I wanted to start my day. I was trying to avoid using poison as I didn't want dead mice laying around. But now they leave me to choice but to go on the hunt for them, with everything I can get. I Hate mice with a passion and they really really creep me out :eek:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Darn mobile app I keep grabbing the wrong thread! Stubborn but on PC now!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
use the old fashion traps baited with peanut butter. works every time !!!!!!!

That's what I'm planning on, and adding poison, plus looking to close up any entry spots. That might be the hardest part as I have many possible spots :(

guido4475

Not a Member
Mouse Wars continued...

After 3 days of not seeing a mouse, I began to question if I really saw one at all. It was rather dark and I just saw a fast blur. I laid out glue traps all over with no results. This morning I turned on my kitchen light and a mouse took off running along my kitchen counter, drops to the floor, and runs right over a glue trap and goes under the dishwasher, WTH!

Then I go into the bathroom, as I'm brushing my teeth, the same mouse or another one comes running under the bathroom door into the bathroom. I almost choked on my toothpaste from being startled. At least I think I know where it went.

Not how I wanted to start my day. I was trying to avoid using poison as I didn't want dead mice laying around. But now they leave me to choice but to go on the hunt for them, with everything I can get. I Hate mice with a passion and they really really creep me out :eek:

I used to use peanut butter on a mouse trap. Works good. Until I encountered the mother of all mice.the first sighting was on a Sunday morning as me and the ex .were getting ready for church. .I heard a scream that would wake the dead..as I run upstairs and there it was... as the wife is standing on the couch, and me in a bathtowel staring at this thing as I say "oh, Jesus!!!".. anyways, it was like jaws...I told myself.."I'm gonna need a bigger trap"... so off to the hardware store I go..the guy hands me a trap..mounted to a piece of plywood..it looked like the spring on it came off of a ford f- 350 pickup.as he proudly handed it to me saying nothing would get through this.. well, I heard a commotion from under the cabinet...looked under there and it was gone.the trap...back to the hardware store I go...I didn't even say a thing as I walk into the store..the look of fear was in the guys eyes as he yelled "no friggin way"..I bought another one of those..and screwed it to the floor..I got him, but not without a fight..it was a big one..

guido4475

Not a Member
Still at Belle waiting...I told them ill just take the tire and go to Joe Lake Tireman in Monroe and get everything done there and it will be quicker than waiting here...they just pulled my van in..let's see...lol. incapable of tolerating any more kind of bull×××× in my life.