What does your screen name mean?

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was 1 1/2 years old when my first nephew was born. I've been Uncle Bob as long as I can remember.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A "layoutshooter' is one who hunts diver ducks out of 'layout boats'. It is a VERY special type of duck hunting invented in and around Gibraltar, MI. I am old enough to have known the three men who, according to legend, invented the layout boat. Only one is still alive. I have also had the great privilege of be able to hunt with several of the 'original' 'first generation' layout shooters. (sorry if some are offended by the idea of hunting)

Oh boy, I was w- a- y off. The name conjured up an image of a sniper laid out on a ridge. This description brings a new image. Not offended by hunting. I'm a PETA member.
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh boy, I was w- a- y off. The name conjured up an image of a sniper laid out on a ridge. This description brings a new image. Not offended by hunting. I'm a PETA member.
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

I was never good enough with a rifle to be a sniper. My military experience was in radio. I USED to be really good with a shotgun, when I was young and had time to shoot a lot. Now I can shot good enough. Good enough with a shotgun to take most birds that come in and good enough with a rifle to insure one shot kills on deer. Animals ARE tasty!

Hyperdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hyperdrive is a word meaning warp speed in space travel. Expedite is done very quickly hence the name Hyperdrive. Make it so.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here's a shocker .. I'm fat & hairy ..
lol :)

Sent from my LG-P999 using EO Forums mobile app

Dr Phil

Rookie Expediter
I have 2 Doctorates so I am a Doctor. ..and no..Not the kind that writes prescriptions....!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EO Forums mobile app

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well mine should be obvious. I'm a lesbian. Except I'm a vanner not a trucker. Lol
I'm missing the obvious which isn't unusual for me. Especially when it comes to internet abbreviations. Cheri had to explain rolfmao for me. Now when in doubt I consult the Urban Dictionary and become even more confused.

I plugged f4f into the UB and came up with twitter stuff which didn't seem to apply to your screen name. Then I looked at your avatar and thought you are a female 4ft rucker that drives a van. I did the UB thing for "rucker" and found a variety of definitions, even a male homosexual one. So I will take a wild guess, f4f = female for female, maybe?

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
I'm missing the obvious which isn't unusual for me. Especially when it comes to internet abbreviations. Cheri had to explain rolfmao for me. Now when in doubt I consult the Urban Dictionary and become even more confused.

I plugged f4f into the UB and came up with twitter stuff which didn't seem to apply to your screen name. Then I looked at your avatar and thought you are a female 4ft rucker that drives a van. I did the UB thing for "rucker" and found a variety of definitions, even a male homosexual one. So I will take a wild guess, f4f = female for female, maybe?

Yes female 4 female. Lol. You were close with the height thing tho I am 5 ft not 4 lol