October places, things, thoughts and wishes and some other stuff.

guido4475

Not a Member
Wrong, when I call in on the weekends I tell them to leave me on hold till driver calls are cleared up. The hold music is still on the new system, I am kind of a fan of the original battlestar galatica theme, lol.

I was at a pickup one day and they had to call dispatch and they were put on hold and put the tv themes on speakerphone...they loved it, saying how nice it was to hear something like that instead of elevator music or a bunch of facts about the company they were calling..It's nice to hear those tv show themes...

As far as the address thingy....not to hard to figure out, really, if it all doesnt show up, imo....What's next, someone asking for latitude and longitude as well?...lol..

Roadtime....the toilet flapper thingy...now, that's funny!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Don't you hate that over $2 dollar a mile stuff. Wonder what some other 1 would pay......... :cool:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Better than last year's costume...

fat-spiderman_zps4f702498.jpg

guido4475

Not a Member
The word must be out 191 is doing short ones I'm being offered every piece of crap they can find LOL

Whiner!!!! Where you at? I'll happily come up there and run them all day long....my favorites are the Detroit to Grand Rapids loads...With one coming back...makes for a good day!

Sitting can be expensive....lol...here in Lexington, Ky....got bored...walked over to the Trucker Fridge place..ended up buying a new fridge....kinda like E.B Sprintin's, but smaller....and cheaper...this may of had something to do with reaching in the cooler last night to get one of those microwaveable pizzas out that I kept in a ziplock baggie....which, unfortunately, was filled with water....water-logged pizza doesnt nuke too well.....that was the straw that broke the camel's back....lol...No more ice for me.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whiner!!!! Where you at? I'll happily come up there and run them all day long....my favorites are the Detroit to Grand Rapids loads...With one coming back...makes for a good day!

Sitting can be expensive....lol...here in Lexington, Ky....got bored...walked over to the Trucker Fridge place..ended up buying a new fridge....kinda like E.B Sprintin's, but smaller....and cheaper...this may of had something to do with reaching in the cooler last night to get one of those microwaveable pizzas out that I kept in a ziplock baggie....which, unfortunately, was filled with water....water-logged pizza doesnt nuke too well.....that was the straw that broke the camel's back....lol...No more ice for me.

Just did a Grand Rapids to Lansing for $2.50 a mile..... Stay away.... I am busy here....lol

guido4475

Not a Member
You wouldn't move up here ... U R too cheap....lol

Yes, you're right! Any empty move miles take away from my all mile pay...This way of thinking has worked successfully for me thus far...My numbers reflect this so far...But still it would be fun to do to you, to see the priceless look on youre face..lol...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, you're right! Any empty move miles take away from my all mile pay...This way of thinking has worked successfully for me thus far...My numbers reflect this so far...But still it would be fun to do to you, to see the priceless look on youre face..lol...

John and I were just talking about this factoid....that is my goal this year to beat last years ALL mile rate....of .9642 a mile....ALL mile!!