May Locations

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
El Paso....sure would like a load out of here today ....hopefully back to the freight lanes, although here to laredo would work also....I've ran one load in about 10 days now.

guido4475

Not a Member
Sunny brisk morning loading Ok relief supplies.

I want to come and help but I am getting tires and alignment then need to sleep..been pretty busy since Thursday..hopefully I can help out tomorrow? Awesome news clip on the Load One Facebook page!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Sioux Falls, SD. My Tuesday morning drop was working today and got unloaded. The weathers nice, and got some time to check things out. Have never been here, and the area looks interesting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Sioux Falls, SD. My Tuesday morning drop was working today and got unloaded. The weathers nice, and got some time to check things out. Have never been here, and the area looks interesting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
waving from the opposite end of the state! :)

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from beautiful Oak Ridge, TN. Visiting the granddaughters, then back at it Tuesday morning.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Just got back to the yard. Went over this afternoon and took some relief items and helped out awhile. Amazing how much stuff was donated. Really nice thing being done here. Drivers be careful on your way to Moore.

tomorrow being Memorial Day, we will put together some food for whomever will be in the yard and whomever will be working upstairs. We will get around in the am and figure out how many.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Really starting to hate home ownership, especially when I have the image police to deal with :( My on-going project to re-create my lawn that was destroyed from last summer has been a pain. Lost my grass cutter and watering person this week, so I broke down and hooked up an auto timer to water most of the grass. Since it is battery operated, I hope the last thing it does before the batteries die is turn off the water :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Memorial Day marks the unofficial start of the summer season—the trips to the beach, barbecue blow-outs, and long weekends from work. But more importantly, it reminds us to remember those who have served in our military, protecting our country and our freedom. It’s also a day to step back and remember what it means to be free and to be able to make our own choices.

Sometimes, it can be hard for us to accept that our wrong choices have led us to lose control of our business plan—but it’s never too late to choose to change.

Even if you’ve made a few wrong decisions along the way, the important thing to keep in mind is that you have the freedom to change, and you can. You’ve already started by choosing an effective carrier, Load 1 a carrier that you know works for you. Now all you have to do is continue to make those right choices—you have the power, so use it.
Have a great Memorial Day! :)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good Morning and Happy Memorial Day!
292960_579052628783743_153434294_n.jpg

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Memorial Day All.
While you may be at home or on the road, Please take a minute and say a prayer for those who are now serving, have served and for those families that gave everything including a loved one. We owe debit to them that we will never be able to pay back. Be safe and enjoy what is left of your weekend, and Welcome to Summer.

guido4475

Not a Member
Today is the day set aside for the honor of our fallen troops.And so much more. Stop and sit and really think just what has been given for our freedom. The lost lives.The wounded soldiers for life.The wives and children, and in some cases, the husband without his wife who served. Even those who came back from war and were ridiculed for what they have done.Whatever the case may be, all of those who have served, and are serving, deserve our highest respect at all times. Honor them. They gave so much so we can do what we want, whenever we want.It's called freedom, something we all may take for granted too much. Thank a vet and one who is serving, not only today, but everyday. We owe it all to them.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Very nicely put by so many. Not sure I have much more I can add but all gave some, some gave all.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Dang baby snakes keep finding a way into the basement...this is the second one I've killed and it sure didn't look like a garter snake! Sure hope it didn't bite one of the cats cuz they were sure playing with it!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dang baby snakes keep finding a way into the basement...this is the second one I've killed and it sure didn't look like a garter snake! Sure hope it didn't bite one of the cats cuz they were sure playing with it!

A big UnLike :eek:

guido4475

Not a Member
Kinda quiet in here...everyone must be busy....trying to get the ambition to finish hooking up my 6-cd player to the dash stereo...lol...and then tackle the rest of my to do list on the van...but it is getting hot here as well...I know if I turn on the a/c the things I want to get done will never get done...lol...