UD Cabover Sleeper Expediter?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I was rolling through Ohio the other day and caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a 90's era UD Cabover with a Sleeper. It looked like a classic C Unit from Bush Leasing, the kicker is that it had FedEx CC signage. Which I know is well past the their vehicle date limit. So someone else seen this I'm sure - what is it? :confused:

10-4. Comeback.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I bet that was 1 UGLY truck.......

Did you get a Picture?

(That's all I could come up with for a response......Plus.....I just wanted to respond to something here to show that an issue I am having elsewhere is NOT a problem at other places ;) )

Paragraph

Paragraph

Paragraph

Yep...........NO Problems here...........:)

zorry

Veteran Expediter
That guy has probably banked more money than 50% of the posters on here.

Any truck that is giving you good service looks good to you.
Looks much better after that last payment.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
If it is the one I am thinking of he is based out of South Carolina and has been with FedEx CC for a long time.
FedEx CC will allow a truck to stay in the fleet as long as it passes the yearly visual inspection. I recently met a team driving a 1997 KW that was still looking good.

Deville

Not a Member
There is a guy running around in a 95' Ford straight truck that still looks & sounded pretty good.

I had my truck painted about 18 months ago & when Terry saw it he said it looked like a new truck, & it did. I plan on keeping it 2-3 more years.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
my first truck was 1800 ud was a great truck for starting as i learned what i wanted
take a beating and keep on going

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
I did a rescue with a truck that seems to match the description last week in Seville, OH. Truck is a C unit with a very low fleet number.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

Monty

Expert Expediter
Lower than C-336? (That was my first Roberts truck ..... 1985 Ford F-350 ... had the 6.9 monster diesel in it!)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
My first C unit was C1847, it was a FL 60 Freightliner that I bought from Dan Schultz.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Stop it, I'm having flashbacks of daybeds and cabovers, and bouncing off the roof! Ahhhhh! LOL

Dale

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
UD out West.jpgOur First was a UD1800 W/48" Coffin sleeper. C1645

Last edited: