November locations and much more

guido4475

Not a Member
15 miles away from my 10 am pickup.....at the Petro in Waterloo, Ny...It snowed here...nothing to worry about, but it did turn the parking lot to ice....and the salt trucks are out on the thruway. A tad chilly here, but the Espar is doing it's job, too well, in fact....lol...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tough luck Dennis....even non smokers get blockages...not to worry, you'll do fine...U R a tough old bird....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
15 miles away from my 10 am pickup.....at the Petro in Waterloo, Ny...It snowed here...nothing to worry about, but it did turn the parking lot to ice....and the salt trucks are out on the thruway. A tad chilly here, but the Espar is doing it's job, too well, in fact....lol...

My pick up is tomorrow...to start the new pay week....a short 200 miler thru Chicago...just wonderful....

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Best of luck Dennis ,, i know the feeling have the same crappy feeling when to the docs have blood taken and a MRI & CT it seems so some pills I was on was wrong working against each other they did find a small valve at the back of the heart not right but doctor .. did assure me i am ok totally but give up the cigs.... now hoping a lot of running till xmas to pay for all of these tests
Back in services today and fighting fit for the month of December ..... but best oF luck Dennis hope to see ya soon Peter g

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
This has been a tough year for the over sixty crowd here at Load 1. Good luck tomorrow Dennis.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
This has been a tough year for the over sixty crowd here at Load 1. Good luck tomorrow Dennis.
you know steve i was just thinking that ken , dennis , you , me and i guess one or two others .. i guess no more wafflehouse for any of us !!

peter

ps.. wow $2908 for a ct scan & $3800 for a MRI .. & the blood work is still to come in and the hospital bill december sure hope it is busy for the month ... lol or daddy christmas will be missing warren pa ..

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
you know steve i was just thinking that ken , dennis , you , me and i guess one or two others .. i guess no more wafflehouse for any of us !!

peter

ps.. wow $2908 for a ct scan & $3800 for a MRI .. & the blood work is still to come in and the hospital bill december sure hope it is busy for the month ... lol or daddy christmas will be missing warren pa ..

I hear the state of PA has a subsidy program Pete...might want to check into it...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Tough luck Dennis....even non smokers get blockages...not to worry, you'll do fine...U R a tough old bird....LOL

Dennis,

We are Load 1, we would never not make it thru something like that. Dennis we WILL see you in service this week!!!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I hear the state of PA has a subsidy program Pete...might want to check into it...
Lol already did looks like i make to much i did tell them look again.... but it seems if your over the poverty mark your SOL.... guess i will just have to be like others..file 13 till i can make payment to paid it off...& put off Australia visit till my numbers in the bank get better and back to running good in December ........ we have A saying back home she will right jack...and you cannot get blood out of a turnip but back to my movie lol money train.. Pete

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pick-Up-A***Pro:****** Ref# 1: *****Ref# 2:TIM HORTONS
2420 HOMER WATSON BOULEVARD*KITCHENER, ON N2P 2R6

Was this a dream? :eek:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Alright, just got a call for a morning pickup, good way to start a new week!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2