Load 1!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
New? If you read the OP again you'll see that it contains nothing new, and is largely meaningless. Cha-ching can mean many things to many people.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
New? If you read the OP again you'll see that it contains nothing new, and is largely meaningless. Cha-ching can mean many things to many people.

Sure its new, FROM THE OP'er...he has never posted anything like it about Load 1 and since he is new , hell felt the desire to say it...if I said it again, then no it wouldnt be new , but coming from him it is new, from his prospective...:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Come on , loosen up a little , let it out ,,,,,, Remember this is a tune-up for Saturday Night Live at the EXPO ......;)

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
It's awesome that john has people in place to take some of the duties off of him so he can be on here, and interact with us! How many ceo's interact with drivers in general? Most are in closed door meetings all day and never see them! If you are at the terminal and don't see john, you are either blind or hiding in your truck!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope to meet john at Expo if I can get closeby...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
It's awesome that john has people in place to take some of the duties off of him so he can be on here, and interact with us! How many ceo's interact with drivers in general? Most are in closed door meetings all day and never see them! If you are at the terminal and don't see john, you are either blind or hiding in your truck!
The best John Elliot story I have is the day I was at the yard, looked up and there was John... in the wash bay...in suit and tie... cleaning/straightening the wash bay and refilling the soap/water tubs for the brushes.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The best John Elliot story I have is the day I was at the yard, looked up and there was John... in the wash bay...in suit and tie... cleaning/straightening the wash bay and refilling the soap/water tubs for the brushes.

Then there was the time last August he was out sweeping the lot in front of the docks. Tie, no coat.:eek:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Then there was the time last August he was out sweeping the lot in front of the docks. Tie, no coat.:eek:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Don't forget about his fine dining choices. :p

100-Isis-exterior.jpg

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Wife wants to know if he is available for the pool at our house?:cool:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
She wants a pool boy? For the record these stories are exaggerated. I wear a sports coat but generally not a tie, lol.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Perhaps the next major overhaul to the drivers lounge at Load One will be the addition of a swimming pool which can also double as an ice rink in the winter time! Then you all can be cool by the pool!

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
Ovm's gonna need a partner to clean that olympic size pool, i can swim and the thong bikini is ready!