T & K Nationwide Trucking

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
I hate it when you guys come on here and beat around the bush like that... Go ahead man, say what ya feel! :D :D

Say.. could one of you dust up this thread a bit? it's almost a year old..
says something about the carrier in question though.. They where circling the drain a year ago.. but yet, there they are.. still circling the same drain causing the same questions to be asked...

keith111475

Seasoned Expediter
Say.. could one of you dust up this thread a bit? it's almost a year old..
says something about the carrier in question though.. They where circling the drain a year ago.. but yet, there they are.. still circling the same drain causing the same questions to be asked...

I'm not really sure what you are trying to say. I'm guessing its a revolving door of drivers there, a new crop is hired when the current ones get sick of calling every week to get the latest B.S. on why your not getting paid this week. They sent out a mass email a few weeks back threatening the drivers with fines if we didn't update our positions properly, but they were the problem. The staff couldn't do the job right so instead of addressing it in house they tried to throw the drivers under the bus. This backfired, soon afterwards the drivers responded angrily that they were owed money and wanting to know of they were ever going to get paid. Some people, rightfully so responded asking why tk would give out their public information ( email address), because other drivers started sending out spam classified ads. T&K never responded to any of this they had kicked the hornets nest and didn't want to explain why hey weren't paying the drivers and trying to scold us.for.their own inadequacies. I have talked to both owners several times the husband rational but the wife not so much she doesn't feel that you should he paid when they agreed upon it. Matter of fact she is down right mean, she will pay you when she wants to not when she said she would. These are her words "why should I pay you on time nobody pays their bills on time why should I". What an idiotic response, but that's T&K. The husband is a little better, he has said to me on multiple occasions " thanks for not yealing and screaming at me, I'm sorry I will get you the money as soon as I can". But she wears the pants so good luck dealing with them. The owner had told me that they are having financial problems and that that are " borrowing from peter to pay Paul". They are way over extended. I've had their dispatchers and management from other trucking companies tell me that they don't understand it, they have bought a third home, new cars, lavish vacations, but don't want to pay their drivers. It's not just a bad company but they are horrible people.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
The owner had told me that they are having financial problems and that that are " borrowing from peter to pay Paul". They are way over extended. I've had their dispatchers and management from other trucking companies tell me that they don't understand it, they have bought a third home, new cars, lavish vacations, but don't want to pay their drivers. It's not just a bad company but they are horrible people.

You have just identified their problem.. Priorities.. 4th house or pay drivers.. to me it's a no brainer (where is that 4th house again?!? Just kidding!) to them, they are proving they don't give a rip about their drivers but their house? look out!

What i meant with the drain thing is they have been on the edge of failure for almost a year at least. The problem is, new meat in the seat has no idea what they are in for. Once they do, the company will fail due to lack of drivers.

keith111475

Seasoned Expediter
You have just identified their problem.. Priorities.. 4th house or pay drivers.. to me it's a no brainer (where is that 4th house again?!? Just kidding!) to them, they are proving they don't give a rip about their drivers but their house? look out!

What i meant with the drain thing is they have been on the edge of failure for almost a year at least. The problem is, new meat in the seat has no idea what they are in for. Once they do, the company will fail due to lack of drivers.

I knew what you meant about the drain analogy, I wasn't sure what you meant by dusting up the thread, I guess just your first sentence in general. I never had a problem identifing the problem. Just figured I would share it with others.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I agree that they will fail. I don't think lack of drivers will be the reason though. Sooner or later, the money will dry up. The bad part is that the drivers will have a hard time getting their money.

We had a discussion not long ago about a carrier that wasn't paying it's contractors very well. In almost every situation like this, you'll find that the people who are not paying are living it up or have been living it up on that money. They have spent the money that rightfully belonged to someone else. For whatever the reason, the trucking industry seems to be a magnet for those who think they can live a million dollar lifestyle on a $50k/yr budget. They see all the income, they just ignore the expenses as long as they can.

These are the reasons why you need to do some research before trusting your money with anyone.

peterh

Seasoned Expediter
Michelle would never tell anyone some of the comments you have said. We dont work like that. I invite you to call me directly so you can fully understand what is going on here at T&K 708-743-4586

peterh

Seasoned Expediter
Yeah I would give the load to the unit that was sitting there the longest. Bottom Line. Dont talk about what you dont know. Once you drive for me then talk smack all you want. Looks like you need a job because you blog more than you drive.

peterh

Seasoned Expediter
I dont pay a lot of attention to this web site or the BS that is written on it either. A bunch of low lifes you are with nothing better to do than create debates on who is doing what and thinking you know what they are doing. All I have to say is mind your own business and get a LIFE. I have an office with a published address and telephone number. Call it anytime and I would be glad to answer your concerns. As far as money issues, Yes we have them, they come and go depending on how my customers pay. Its a way of life in trucking. We do not run from anybody and always pay our bills. Driver settments may go out late but they all get paid. Not one person ever has been burned by my company and no contractor ever will. Its funny I never heard a complaint for the years that most contractors were paid early. T&K is alive and doing better since the downturn of fourth quarter 2011. It just has taken me a little longer than some other companies to get out of the rut from last year. We will not be going out of business and rest assured we will continue to grow and make other companies jealous of our continued exsistance. I started the Independant contractor model in the Expedited field and many have copied my model when at first blackballed me for doing things my way.
As you all know many are independant contractors with exclusive use agreements with their current company. Are you really an Independant or a wanna be.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
If there is so much turnover there we should be hearing from more former drivers soon.
Basically,was your departure pleasant ? Did you get all your money ?
I left a very large carrier in Green Bay back in '88 when my blue Pete was labeled the Blue Pumpkin. They beat me out of $500 because they could. I told everyone about it for years. One day I woke up and decided I had other things to worry about.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I dont pay a lot of attention to this web site or the BS that is written on it either. A bunch of low lifes you are with nothing better to do than create debates on who is doing what and thinking you know what they are doing. All I have to say is mind your own business and get a LIFE. I have an office with a published address and telephone number. Call it anytime and I would be glad to answer your concerns. As far as money issues, Yes we have them, they come and go depending on how my customers pay. Its a way of life in trucking. We do not run from anybody and always pay our bills. Driver settments may go out late but they all get paid. Not one person ever has been burned by my company and no contractor ever will. Its funny I never heard a complaint for the years that most contractors were paid early. T&K is alive and doing better since the downturn of fourth quarter 2011. It just has taken me a little longer than some other companies to get out of the rut from last year. We will not be going out of business and rest assured we will continue to grow and make other companies jealous of our continued exsistance. I started the Independant contractor model in the Expedited field and many have copied my model when at first blackballed me for doing things my way.
As you all know many are independant contractors with exclusive use agreements with their current company. Are you really an Independant or a wanna be.
I think this guy owes EO'ers an apology. Calling people he doesn't know names ! There's a lot of good people on here,and a lot of good info.
Sort through it. It's ok to try and set a story straight, but to come in here swinging I believe shows a lack of character and composure for someone in his position.
I hope he's got his facts straight.
I do not know this guy and I never will.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

I'm not sure why you res-erected a two month old thread, but my take is MUCH different than yours. One of the greatest assets of EO is the ability to vet current carriers. Both the good and the bad.
With that in mind, I take offense to you considering other members "low lifes" because your inadequacies are challenged. You need to wake up.
I could care less if you have money problems because of "customers".
Paying "late" is another one. You complain because drivers post a grievance, yet you don't pay on time based on your own omission. Really? What kind of idiot are you?
You should be **** glad I don't have a truck on with you. I would make sure I was your worst nightmare.
Based on "your model" I can't imagine anyone wanting to duplicate it. With your described performance, it obviously has many flaws or you would be paying your contractors accordingly. Folks shouldn't be in business if they can't deliver on what they promise. Rest of it is poor excuses.
Lastly, you really need to treat people like you want to be treated and your post doesn't indicate that. Whether someone is independant or not has little bearing on anything. I have been at this 26 years both as a independant and a leased fleet owner. So what?

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dont pay a lot of attention to this web site or the BS that is written on it either. A bunch of low lifes you are with nothing better to do than create debates on who is doing what and thinking you know what they are doing. All I have to say is mind your own business and get a LIFE. .

Obviously you do pay attn since you replied after four months. I really don't care what was or is between you and other o/o's, but the way you hit in everybody from this forum it shows what character you are. No BS.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
peterh wrote:

Driver settments may go out late

Really!?!? And you don't see and issue with that!!!??!?!? Thats a hell of a business plan there...

I bet those drivers are able to tell their creditors that "hey, the carrier I lease with pays me late so you have to wait too..its no big deal"...LOL..wow...:rolleyes:

outandbout

Active Expediter
It just has taken me a little longer than some other companies to get out of the rut from last year. We will not be going out of business and rest assured we will continue to grow and make other companies jealous of our continued exsistance. I started the Independant contractor model in the Expedited field and many have copied my model when at first blackballed me for doing things my way.
As you all know many are independant contractors with exclusive use agreements with their current company. Are you really an Independant or a wanna be.[/QUOTE]

Well don't worry folks, Peter was having a bad day here and had to take an "extended" vacation several days after this post. He was not with his family on Independence Day for crying out loud! Triumphantly and Kinetically, he WILL be back. I am privy to a little information and assure you that Peter, CIMIS #20120004437, will be back from his trip and in his office in only a few days. Trust Peter to follow through with what he says that he will do. Triumphant, Kinetic...T and K.

Faq: I have noticed no deposit on my Comdata, when will I receive a settlement?

PH: Pleese bare with US as settulmants are runneen alittle back this weak.

Faq2: I looked on the Sylectus load board and noticed that my truck was moving around within a 50 mile proximity of where I was really at throughout the day. What was this crap all about?

PH: pleeze under stand that, we cananot chainge your lowcation frum wear you reality are at and I started and pyoneerd Expediting feeld from Blackballed by weather people.

Faq3: I understand that you are currently identified as a CIMIS #20120004437. What in the heavens is a CIMIS?

PH: I am vary speshal in this hear re-guard. If you're so vary interstated I ask you Serch on the Googl websyte for CIMIS. beside I have alots of peaple jealous! Good day.

The Angels : My Boyfriend's Back - YouTube

Writing & Education : How to Teach English Grammar to Children - YouTube

paullud

Veteran Expediter

Well you get mad and call everyone names despite the fact I doubt you actually know more than a few of us. It seems like you might be under to much financial pressure and are ready to break at any moment. If you are paying drivers late because you are broke the next step is not being able to pay them at all when you hit the smallest bump. Due to your unprofessional outburst and clear financial issues it would appear companies and drivers would be wise to stay away.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It just has taken me a little longer than some other companies to get out of the rut from last year. We will not be going out of business and rest assured we will continue to grow and make other companies jealous of our continued exsistance. I started the Independant contractor model in the Expedited field and many have copied my model when at first blackballed me for doing things my way.

Well don't worry folks, Peter was having a bad day here and had to take an "extended" vacation several days after this post. He was not with his family on Independence Day for crying out loud! Triumphantly and Kinetically, he WILL be back. I am privy to a little information and assure you that Peter, CIMIS #20120004437, will be back from his trip and in his office in only a few days. Trust Peter to follow through with what he says that he will do. Triumphant, Kinetic...T and K.

Faq2: I looked on the Sylectus load board and noticed that my truck was moving around within a 50 mile proximity of where I was really at throughout the day. What was this crap all about?

PH: pleeze under stand that, we cananot chainge your lowcation frum wear you reality are at and I started and pyoneerd Expediting feeld from Blackballed by weather people.

Faq3: I understand that you are currently identified as a CIMIS #20120004437. What in the heavens is a CIMIS?

PH: I am vary speshal in this hear re-guard. If you're so vary interstated I ask you Serch on the Googl websyte for CIMIS. beside I have alots of peaple jealous! Good day.

Writing & Education : How to Teach English Grammar to Children - YouTube[/QUOTE]

Interesting but I don't find this on google. If you are going to say something about someone then I think you should post a link to prove validity. I hope that you are not making stuff up to damage someone.

I will say the responses by peterh are less than professional in my opinion. Now I do not know if he is the actual poster. I can only hope that he is not.

Last edited:

BigCat

Expert Expediter
The spelling in peter's responses are terrible. With all the money they make at tk you could buy a spell check program. Many new computers and phones come equipped with spell check.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outandbout

Active Expediter

Writing & Education : How to Teach English Grammar to Children - YouTube

Interesting but I don't find this on google. If you are going to say something about someone then I think ou should post a Linley to prove validity. I hope that you are not making stuff up to damage someone.

I will say the responses by peterh are less than professional in my opinion. Now I do not know if he is the actual poster. Ican only hope that he is not.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I will be more specific with the situation. Sugar Babe is in jail! You can go to the following link and search by either his last name or inmate number of: CIMIS #20120004437.

Inmate Search By Name

then go here:

Mark Spoelstra - "Sugar Babe, It's All Over Now" - YouTube

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Outandbout.Haven't seen much from you here. Are you a driver,o/o, fleet or company owner?
Curious about your motives. If he's in jail, that's interesting news which some here will thank you for.
Usually a poster's first 8 posts aren't as interesting.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Well like a month or 2 ago he let PeterH's mugshot for posession and driving on suspended license appear on here. For someone who is into the company sure gives the appearance he has other motives that are "Not so good for biz".