T & K Nationwide Trucking

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If they filed, I would call the bar association for that county/state. They could provide a list of attorneys that would deal with that. Be warned, they likely will want some type of retainer up front since they won't know if they can collect. One can win the battle but not collect a cent.
The other possibility is call OOIDA and see who they recommend.

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
If they filed, I would call the bar association for that county/state. They could provide a list of attorneys that would deal with that. Be warned, they likely will want some type of retainer up front since they won't know if they can collect. One can win the battle but not collect a cent.
The other possibility is call OOIDA and see who they recommend.

Your best bet is to Google "Pacer Bankruptcy ".

You can do a search there, anywhere in the country. I would search using every individual principal's name, and every company name and alias or d/b/a that you know exists. When you match that info with one of their filings, you can then see every party involved in the case- filers, trustee, judge, lawyers, and all creditors. You will also see what chapter of the code it was filed under, and their pleadings.... including an asset list.

The search is not free and you have to register and provide a cc number. Price is real reasonable, though.

Just a guess, but I'm betting you're peeing in the wind. Good luck, and sorry you have to go through it.