October Banter and Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Frankie called...wanna go to Belvidere?...ummm noooo thank you...LOL....they will start thinking I live there....gee whiz...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Emptyin Taylor, pickles in the Van (my daughter thanks you Juju) oos for the weekend!! Gettin a haircut in about an hour..pizza and few beers for dinner,hot tub and a bottle of wine later with my wife... Leave early in the morning for Ann Arbor and the Universiy of Michigan vs Purdue football game...then dinner with my oldest daughter and her husband (TJP's owners) after the game...

Good weekend, then back at it Sunday night...:D

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
In Gary, IN. Delivered to se Chicago.

Been a real long time since I been here. When did the J change to a loves?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
In Gary, IN. Delivered to se Chicago.

Been a real long time since I been here. When did the J change to a loves?

Since the takeover....

Got my long one..:D.back at the yard for the night...loaded and going to KC....

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Since the takeover....

Got my long one..:D.back at the yard for the night...loaded and going to KC....

Kinda what I thought, but wasn't sure. Came here for a shower. Guess its the pilot tomorrow unless Jeremy works his magic.

Have fun in KC.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Kinda what I thought, but wasn't sure. Came here for a shower. Guess its the pilot tomorrow unless Jeremy works his magic.

Have fun in KC.

I was going to spring for coffee...but you went and got a load!...Jeremy at his best...:)

Grabbin a tuna sammich in Peru Ill....then onward wagons Ho....:D

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Got to Va.Beach heading north on 13 going home when I got to toll booth, turned me around said bridge was closed due to high wind's bummer on way home been out 6 week's.But that's okay because it's been a good 6 week's..thank's loadone Dispatch.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
He has been moving pretty good as of late.

Yep, doing pretty good since the van got fixed at your buds place and was out of service Mon and Tue.

Kentucky is becoming my 3rd home! ;) that's ok, don't care where the freight takes me.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
I was going to spring for coffee...but you went and got a load!...Jeremy at his best...:)

Grabbin a tuna sammich in Peru Ill....then onward wagons Ho....:D

Jeremy or Jim, kick butt load. The back is filled to the seams, so got a room.

Wife just landed in Baltimore. It was 85 in Calif. when she left. 33 in Bmore. Told her to buy a coat at one of the gift shops to get to the car. *l*