Landstar Express America

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Maybe it is time for Landstar to have a spot in the Carriers forum...There are more then a few cotractors here and we all know that one of the biggest cheerleaders in the industry now is contracted to them....

So...Notanewbie, maybe you can step up and offer to mod a new Landstar Forum in the Carriers forum....I personally read most all post down there, no matter which carrier...

Monty

Expert Expediter
Makes sense to me .. though I have no clue .... I often wondered why there was no Landstar forum. I figured the carrier had to request it?

greg334

Veteran Expediter
There isn't one because most are a silent bunch, there isn't a need for it. We already have our own site.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
There isn't one because most are a silent bunch, there isn't a need for it. We already have our own site.

And yet you still hang out here every day *grin*

Seriously, we add them as requested. If desired, I will add one.

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Monty

Expert Expediter
We already have a site? Unless you are talking of the business end of it, I sure dont know where it is ...

And sure, I would like to see a Landstar forum, but I wouldnt anticipate much *****ing on it ..... after all, the only thing ya could complain about was your lack of working the system correctly .. it's all up to you baby!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
We already have a site? Unless you are talking of the business end of it, I sure dont know where it is ...

Yep we have a complete site, it is a BCO forum. I spent time there and learned a lot but here I can actually help others with other non-landstar (and some landstar) things. **maybe Dale, the one thing is I devote some of my time here is important for that reason - helping others.

And sure, I would like to see a Landstar forum, but I wouldnt anticipate much *****ing on it ..... after all, the only thing ya could complain about was your lack of working the system correctly .. it's all up to you baby!

Yep all we would be talking about is the weather or how funny it is with the FedEx/**Load-1**/Panther people all "complaining"/"complimenting about" their company in 'their' forum.

But let's talk about the practicality of it. I mean what real purpose can it serve for us who have nothing to complain about?

I don't think that we can copy the other parts of the forum, **EDITED**

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
If we had a forum here on Eo, Landstar Express America recruiters will be going crazy. I think everyone should drive for Landstar Express America where the rates are great and life is good!;)