Moderator Changes

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
During the next few days, you will see some moderator changes taking place on the forums. As part of these changes, we have four outgoing moderators, and a couple of new ones coming on board.

Stepping down at this time are Terry (terryandrene), Tennesseahawk, CharlesD, and Pelicn.

Please join me in thanking our 4 outgoing moderators for their years of service, and patience with this often thankless volunteer position.

We appreciate all of them, and all of them may return for another stint at sometime in the future.

Stay tuned, as we will be welcoming new moderators in a few days.... :)

Dale

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
A huge thank you to Terry, Larry, Charles, and Judy for putting themselves in the line of fire for so long. We hardly ever said it, but it was very much appreciated. :)

Monty

Expert Expediter
I'm pretty new here, but not to trucking forums. As such, lordy, do I know the woes of admin and moderators!

To those that have, (and contiue to do so), serve the community many thanks! It is a thankless job where your personal opinion always appears to get in the way. Seems some of the community, (maybe not here?), feel as a part of management your opinion should be kept to yourself!

In a galaxy far, far away I always placed self imposed restrictions on my comments. I got tired of hearing, "I agree with him ..." I no more know all the answers than anyone else! (Did I just publicly admit that? "Nurse! Nurse More meds")

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, a thank you to those who braved the masses. Oh, and enjoy those big severance checks. ;)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
During the next few days, you will see some moderator changes taking place on the forums. As part of these changes, we have four outgoing moderators, and a couple of new ones coming on board.

Stepping down at this time are Terry (terryandrene), Tennesseahawk, CharlesD, and Pelicn.

Please join me in thanking our 4 outgoing moderators for their years of service, and patience with this often thankless volunteer position.

We appreciate all of them, and all of them may return for another stint at sometime in the future.

Stay tuned, as we will be welcoming new moderators in a few days.... :)

Dale

Thank you everyone for your years of service!

With Terry - many new people don't realize that he has been a major contributor to the success of not only the ExpeditersOnline.com community but to the Expo as well. Not to mentioned Terry helped in promoting the first ever - Expediter Workshops. Many years ago when we were hosting the Expo at a truck stop parking lot in the August heat - Terry and Renee were right there putting in 15 hour days with us. Terry was a great promoter of this industry as an opportunity for people to achieve their own level of success and happiness - just like he and Renee did.

...But were not letting Terry off that easy, you can still see him at the Expedite Expo and Workshops!

Thank you again to everyone for your service to not only ExpeditersOnline.com - but to the expedited trucking industry!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Terry, Charles, Judy and Hawk... thank you for the time and effort of doing a tough job, a dirty job, a thankless job. Your dedication has had a marked impact on this community.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
To the out going Mods, thanks! To the new incoming ones, fresh meat for the grinder!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thank you guys for all of your service and contributions to these boards. You have a thankless job that few realize and appreciate.

If only you worked for the government you would get lifetime health care! :eek:

chetjester

Veteran Expediter
Driver
We always appreciate it when somebody takes time to help us all out here.

I wonder if maybe it is time to find some new "Blog" contributors. Other than TeamCaffee (who I love reading), I don't see much activity with the others.

Just a suggestion...