Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
It was a long time coming, but this news is all the more welcome for it: terrorists will never be safe, no matter how long it takes to hunt them down.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
They threw his body in the Ocean. Thankfully this SOB is out of commission. Now back to work on the rest of Al Quaida.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Well it is welcomed news to a point.

It raises a number of questions, one is why was he within sight of Pakistan's capital and the other is doesn't this actually show that we have tied our hands in such a way that we can't find just anyone?

OH Can someone tell Fox there is other news to talk about.

Last edited:

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Just appeared on BBC breaking news

Hillary Clinton appeals to Taliban to abandon support for al-Qaeda and join peaceful political process

:rolleyes:

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Well it is welcomed news to a point.

It raises a number of questions, one is why was he within sight of Pakistan's capital and the other is doesn't this actually show that we have tied our hands in such a way that we can't find just anyone?

Buzz kill.......throw in a dvd or pull the covers over your head til the celebration is over for heaven's sake. Exercise those freedoms you have.

Brisco

Expert Expediter

Buzz kill.......throw in a dvd or pull the covers over your head til the celebration is over for heaven's sake. Exercise those freedoms you have.

Guess he's a little upset that the coverage of the Royal Wedding that he's been engrossed in all weekend was interrupted with some real "News". :D

Glad to see that OBL is finally down in hell with the 70 :censoredsign:s he was promised for messing with America.

Good Riddance..........

I still want to see "Proof of Death" though. If we showed the death pictures of Saddams sons on national TV, then we by gawd better see death pics of OBL, period.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I still want to see "Proof of Death" though. If we showed the death pictures of Saddams sons on national TV, then we by gawd better see death pics of OBL, period.

osama_bin_laden_dead0001_66.jpg
Proof enough?

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Word is that instead of 72 virgins, he ended up getting 72 angry Virginians. I don't imagine it was cordial.

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
Like the Japanees Emperior Hirowhoever said when they attacked the US at Pearl Harbor, "I'm afraid all we've done is awaken a sleeping giant." In this case, sleeping Muslim fanactics!
Oh Well, Our Navy Seals can fix their a** too.
Go Seals!!!!!! HELL of a job! Don't stop now!!! This is STILL OUR COUNTRY!
Jumbuck

Actually, it was Admiral Yamamoto who said that when ordered to attack the U.S. by the emperor. He had studied at an American university before the war and didn't want to fight the U.S.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Proof enough?

This article says the above photo is fake.

Yep........that's all I've ran across so far too. Picture is a fake and that the US Government has not released any official photos yet. If the actual photos had been released, the MSM would've been discussing them. So far this morning, as I'm flipping through channels, NOTHING about photos at all.

I'm way behind here........Last night I popped "The Social Network" into the DVD player at about 9:30 or so. Watched it, didn't "channel surf" afterwards, just turned the TV off and went to bed. Talk about a shock when I turned the news on at 7:15AM this morning!! I missed ALL that coverage last night!!!:mad:

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Yep........that's all I've ran across so far too. Picture is a fake and that the US Government has not released any official photos yet. If the actual photos had been released, the MSM would've been discussing them. So far this morning, as I'm flipping through channels, NOTHING about photos at all.

I'm way behind here........Last night I popped "The Social Network" into the DVD player at about 9:30 or so. Watched it, didn't "channel surf" afterwards, just turned the TV off and went to bed. Talk about a shock when I turned the news on at 7:15AM this morning!! I missed ALL that coverage last night!!!:mad:

It was a little spooky at first when all they were saying was Obama was going to speak and it was something to do with national security, seeing how that doesn't normally happen @ 10:30 on a Sunday night! I figured all he did on Sundays was golf, golf, and recover from golf......:p

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
I am glad WE did it. Not that it wouldn't have been great news no matter who did so, because the attacks killed people from all over the world, but it happened on OUR soil. Having been to Ground Zero at 2:00 AM last November and Shanksville, PA in March...having stood there in the silence only to have goosebumps, breathing get shallow, a lump in my throat all take me by surprise, I am more than happy that OUR troops got the honor.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Proof enough?

So far....

I haven't been searching the internet yet.

This article says the above photo is fake.

Guess I should have researched a bit more. So sorry. :eek: