T & K Nationwide Trucking

gatorfan068

Active Expediter
I was wondering if anyone knows anything good or bad about T&K Nationwide Trucking. i've called them in the past but you have to go to New Lenox IL to fill out an app. Thanks

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
They have contractors that run strictly for them, they have contractors that run for them and other companies and they also have a company owned trucks and drivers....

You are sitting in the same area as one of their company units and a load comes up...its not a far stretch to figure out who is going to get that load...no matter what position you were on their "board"...

lhannah

Active Expediter
I know some of our drivers also run for them, never heard anything negative about the company or anyone that works for them. I do know they seem to have freight in some of our "dead spots" so it does help our units stay moving.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I have no idea how many company vans they have...but i do know they have them and from the guys I have talked to that lease with them , it is/can be an issue...

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
A couple years ago they paid $1.25 a mile (all in) to straight trucks and you bought your own primary insurance. I call that cheap freight.

Last edited:

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I reside in the town just west of them in Joliet, IL. I know the owner and drove one of their company vans, several years ago between 06-07 time frame. If you would like to know more about them PM me and I'll share the positives and negatives for the short time I drove for him.

Godwindaniel

Seasoned Expediter
T&K provides all sizes of vehicles to manage your transportation needs including Air Charter Services for your Critical Needs. From 1 mile to 3000 miles we provide direct transit for Expedited needs.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Now there is a "classifed ad" if I ever seen 1....did you "cut and paste" that ir do you work for them ?....:rolleyes:

gatorfan068

Active Expediter
Putting on a van

I am acually apalled at the answer I received from a carrier I am at.No.I cant put a van on,because of a freeze,and I am not a previous owner. I guess if I was a orevious owner not a problem. I have a friend that just added another van,but I guess thats ok.I have 3 yrs exp here,thats why I need a new home for my van. :confused:

jimlookup

Seasoned Expediter
T&K provides all sizes of vehicles to manage your transportation needs including Air Charter Services for your Critical Needs. From 1 mile to 3000 miles we provide direct transit for Expedited needs.

RAH RAH RAH. GO TEAM GO! Whats with the GPS tracking links?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
i have talked to about 4 of their drivers in the last 2 years, they were not happy campers, not running enough miles , but who is running enough miles, we still only hear from the about 10 or 12 drivers in here, but never from the 100's that just lurk in the site.:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
TennHawk wrote:

You should talk. Are you sure John Elliot doesn't pay you for advertising? :rolleyes:

Hey If he works for them, more power to him and that is what i asked...and yes John Eliott pays me very well ....:D

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
6c617335-01f2-4859.jpg

You should talk. Are you sure John Elliot doesn't pay you for advertising? :rolleyes:

Actually he does. 3% for having the logos on your vehicle. It's not mandatory, its there if you want it! 3% adds up over the long haul.

Your best bet, hire a vet! Please.

Last edited:

keith111475

Seasoned Expediter
I was wondering if anyone knows anything good or bad about T&K Nationwide Trucking. i've called them in the past but you have to go to New Lenox IL to fill out an app. Thanks
. I would steer clear of this company, they don't like to pay you for your work. You will have to call multiple times to get paid and for some reason they get angry when you ask for your pay which they owe you. Constantly missing payroll, and its one excuse after another. The owner has good mtoldntold me al occasions that they are having money problems. They have trouble updating drivers positions properly although this has gotten better. The owner has also told me that she didn't pay me on time because nobody pays their bills on time so why should they. Horrible company. They own three houses but refuse to pay their drivers. I have talked to lots of people who have drove for them I've never heard anything positive. My experience with them was awful. I would avoid. Lots of jerks over there. Incompetent company with childish owners and an inept staff. F-

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
. I would steer clear of this company, they don't like to pay you for your work. You will have to call multiple times to get paid and for some reason they get angry when you ask for your pay which they owe you. Constantly missing payroll, and its one excuse after another. The owner has good mtoldntold me al occasions that they are having money problems. They have trouble updating drivers positions properly although this has gotten better. The owner has also told me that she didn't pay me on time because nobody pays their bills on time so why should they. Horrible company. They own three houses but refuse to pay their drivers. I have talked to lots of people who have drove for them I've never heard anything positive. My experience with them was awful. I would avoid. Lots of jerks over there. Incompetent company with childish owners and an inept staff. F-

I hate it when you guys come on here and beat around the bush like that... Go ahead man, say what ya feel! :D :D