What do we look like?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ever listen to the radio, then see the personality and say "Oh so that's what he looks like", I pictured him to look like . . .?

What do you picture EO members you don't know to look like? :)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am the Ragman - Coo Coo Ca Choo

I see a grubby old rheumatic man pushing a cartload of junk through an early 1900's New York tenement neighborhood.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
I picture Steady Eddie smoking cuban cigars and wearing a black cowboy hat.;)

Have to agree if you replace "smoking" with the word "a" and drop the word "cigar". ;) Oh I guess you have to drop the word "and". And add some comas and other stuff.
Oh never mind

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am the Ragman - Coo Coo Ca Choo

I see a grubby old rheumatic man pushing a cartload of junk through an early 1900's New York tenement neighborhood.

Very very good! I feel that way some times.:rolleyes:

I see Moot as Fish from Barney Miller.
OVM = Rudy from the first survivor.:eek:
Layoutshooter = Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
Greg334 = Jack Palance.
Flattop = That russian guy that fought rocky.
Dakota = Wild Bull Curry
jaminjim = Kurt Corban

Last edited:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Very very good! I feel that way some times.:rolleyes:

I see Moot as Fish from Barney Miller.
OVM = Rudy from the first survivor.:eek:
Layoutshooter = Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
Greg334 = Jack Palance.
Flattop = That russian guy that fought rocky.
Dakota = Wild Bull Curry
jaminjim = Kurt Corban

Come to the expeditors expo and get to see alot of us!!!
Just beware of those SHORTS:eek:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Come to the expeditors expo and get to see alot of us!!!
Just beware of those SHORTS:eek:

I can see now that I'm just going to have to have OVM get you a pair of matching shorts...

DD..pretty good one on Eddie...but leave off the cowboy hat and put on a Nascar cap...:)

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I can see now that I'm just going to have to have OVM get you a pair of matching shorts...

DD..pretty good one on Eddie...but leave off the cowboy hat and put on a Nascar cap...:)

leave the cowboy hat AKA Richard Petty:)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Of those I haven't met, I see Aristotle as a marble head on a pedestal, Poorboy as a homeless bum, Steady Eddie as a crybaby [must be the avatar], and Sockhat [because of the post on finding a nudist camp] as a guy wearing nothing between the socks & hat....:eek:
I see Turtle as Yoda, but him I have met, and Yoda I do love! ;)

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Of those I haven't met, I see Aristotle as a marble head on a pedestal, Poorboy as a homeless bum, Steady Eddie as a crybaby [must be the avatar], and Sockhat [because of the post on finding a nudist camp] as a guy wearing nothing between the socks & hat....:eek:
I see Turtle as Yoda, but him I have met, and Yoda I do love! ;)

I see Cheri as a very classy lady that likes a good cup of coffee in the am and everything in her truck is neat.

I see Moot as an older man that loves his grand kids and likes to make people laugh but has a quite side too.

OVM I see as someone who is high on life and drinks alot of coffee.

Moose I see as someone that is a joker but smokes a pipe and in his day smoked a few at Woodstock.

Greg I see as someone that is a numbers guy and is very well informed on things.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I see Bruno riding a bike off a pier :D
and Moot snorting pimientos [or whatever] out both nostrils when he reads 'his grandchildren' - he hasn't got any [yet] :eek: LOL

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I see Bruno riding a bike off a pier :D
and Moot snorting pimientos [or whatever] out both nostrils when he reads 'his grandchildren' - he hasn't got any [yet] :eek: LOL

That's funny, so you seen that on youtube? I forgot I posted that on here.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I really thought ovm, layoutshooter, or greg would have commented on this by now. :confused: