USA.. where the S is for Sharia

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I have seen that in a few other boards....it was shot in dearborn michigan a place i use to be in an avg of 3 times a week.....the mulums there have no use for the americans..oh yea they will take your money for gas and the quick loaf of bread and newspaper on the way home, but other then that...they don't want you there...i can post commet after comment from people that live within miles of those streets and they have nothiong good to say.....dearborn is the one of the largest populations of muslums outside of the middle east..they have gain almost total control of the city, from city council, to the school systems to the library system to the food that is sold in restaurants and even sharia compliant banking...yes sharia has taken hold there....out if respect for a member here and his family, ill leave my person feelings and thoughts with myself..but know that this is and will continue to be a growing problem....and don't think that our economic problems here aren't playing in the hands of those who would impose sharia law on our country.....

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Do a search on "Londonistan" by British journalist Melanie Phillips. There's your wake-up call.

Tolerance was never meant to be a suicide pact.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't forget the Sharia conference held in a Hilton in the Chicago area. Barry and Co. are either NOT paying attention to this OR they back it.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
You guys are funny.

I live within a few miles of Dearborn, I go there a lot and will today and got to tell you it is not all what you are describing to be. It is Arab but not all Muslim, there are a lot of Chaldean and even Jewish Arabs living there.

Hamtramck, another place that has a large Muslim population and where my truck sits, has more issues with Muslims than Dearborn has because there is more of an Old World Polish population left there. They had a big fight over Call to Pray a few years back, which I listen to when I am at my truck working on it. I don't hear that in Dearborn.

Dearborn also has the "Arab" walmart, a place where Detroit has it's revenge on everyone because the cashiers are all from Detroit and know how to screw everything up.

I know this sounds like I am defending them but in many ways I am because you got to look around the place and see what the other cultures have done to the area before saying a woar about Dearborn. This region is a sh*t hole to begin with, Detroit has dragged the region down and with the auto worker (giveme because I deserve) attitude, no one wants to step up and take real pride in their own community which these people have been doing for a while.

Now this Sharia conference is nothing, you guys should be screaming about the federally paid sharia schools in Virginia/DC where the Department of Education refuses any request for any investigation. You have to ask yourself what is the DoE mandating all these policies for us but not them? Ask your senators and congressman about this because this is where it really starts, not in Dearborn.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are STATE funded sharia schools in Wisconsin as well. The ACLU are fighting those. That is ONE that that group has got right, but ONLY one. The group in Chicago is pushing for a Sharia governed US under THEIR ways and ideas including getting rid of the Constitution. I forget the name of their group but they have been banned in many European countries and EVEN some middle Eastern countries. They are VERY radical.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
The group in Chicago is pushing for a Sharia governed US under THEIR ways and ideas including getting rid of the Constitution.

So?

There are anarchist also wanting to get rid of the constitution and we even had two presidents wanting to do the same thing.

See here is the thing, most of the people who are allowing this to happen are afraid. They don't understand Muslims, they fear what they may or may not do to offend them and many make allowances for this.

Here is an example, it has to do with the way we look at thigns.

There is a movement to modify our justice system. It is being pushed by the VA, congress and others who think this would help. There are two states who have already started their programs thanks to grants from the feds.

They have setup a separate court for vets who have committed petty or victimless crimes. The reasoning behind this is two fold, one is to be compassionate towards the vet and his/her family by allowing more lenient sentencing which can include "rehabilitation" instead of punishment. The other is because there is an assumption that every vet has been in harms way and "develops" PTSD, that special considerations need to be made.

What this actually does is takes the justice's blindfold off and in part cheats the entire system because of one person's status. If we allow this to happen, we become a country of people, not laws and it will lead to other special considerations based on Race, religion and other factors that should never be in consideration when in court.

There is already a push to allow religious factors within some specific boundaries when there are court cases, they are pointing out what has taken place in the UK with the formation of Muslim run courts and bringing up these federally sponsored changes for these vets. The veteran's courts is one step towards that, actually a big leap but irregardless what the Vet's need, there should never be any consideration for special courts in any circumstances within our justice system, even Juvenal courts.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Greg you are right, most are Arabs, arab shi8te muslums...like Talal Chahine the owner of a bunch of restaurants in the dearborn and surrounding areas and took off to the middle east to get away from fed charges that he had funneled $20 million to Hezbollah....

Or maybe the fact that Dearborns Al Mabarat "charitable organization" was also been named in fed indicments of providing funds to Hezbollah....

And as for the Chicago Conference, well i guess if inciting people to kill is nothing, then i guess its nothing:

A speaker identified by conference organizers as Imam Jaleel Abdul Adil said that “if they offer us the sun, or the moon, or a nice raise, or a passport, or a house in the suburbs or even a place to pray at the job, on the condition that we stop calling for Islam as a complete way of life – we should never do that, ever do that – unless and until Islam becomes victorious or we die in the attempt.”

Then you have the Iman telling the conference that they will do away with the US Constitution:

From the Chicago muslum conference, this article has a viedo of this section, you can read the whole thing and watch the video here:

Creeping Sharia

Later, the following dialogue ensued between the imam and a member of the audience over whether Shariah or the Constitution should be the supreme law of the land in the United States (click here to see the clip)

http://www.investigativeproject.org/1099/hizb-ut-tahrir-constitution-will-lose

Audience member: “Would you get rid of the Constitution for Shariah, yes or no?”

Imam: “Over the Muslim world? Yes, it would be gone.”

Audience Member: And so if the United States was a Muslim world, the Constitution would be gone?”

Imam: “If the United States was in the Muslim world, the Muslims who are here would be calling and happy to see the Shariah applied, yes we would.”

Audience Member: “And the Constitution gone. That’s all.”

Imam: “Yes, as Muslims they would be long gone.

Yea they are just everyday working Joe's that want to live and let live.....

As for the islamic schools that are funded by our fed gov and that teach terrorism...they are from VA to S.D. Ca and many states inbetween....but just as important are the schools a(and there are hundreds of them) that are setup here as Charter schools and take "vouchers" from our state governments....oh and most of these schools are funded by mid eastern terrorist back government....

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
dearborn is the one of the largest populations of muslums outside of the middle east..
Really? How many Muslims do you think there are in Dearborn? Or is it merely a problem of geography and you think the "Middle East" means everything east and west of the United States?

There are roughly 252 million in the Middle East. Best estimates put about 2.5 million Muslims in the United States, with between 3-3.5 million in all of North America. There are 44 million Muslims in Europe, 412 million in Africa, 240 million in Southeast Asia and 456 million in South Asia.

Almost half of the Arabs in the United States live in five states - California (190,890), New York (120,370), Michigan (115,284), New Jersey (71,770) and Florida (77,461), according to the 2000 census. In addition, both according to the 2000 Census and accounted for in more recent estimates, New York City has highest Muslim population at about 80,000, and Dearborn ranks #2 with about 40,000. But, the Greater Los Angeles Area has an estimated 175,000 Muslims.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You are correct, EVERYONE should be equal under the law. Clinton was not, Barry is not, Hillary was not nor was Barney.

As to the vets, ONCE they commit the crime it is TOO late. What we SHOULD be doing is making sure that they get the help that they need BEFORE they get in trouble. Male combat Vets are FAR more likely to become homeless than any other "group" of people. Combat stress and other stresses related to dealing with things that most in this country don't even know are going on take their toll. I saw MANY "lose it" in my 20 years. Shoot, you can ask my wife about my "nightmares" that I had for my ENTIRE career and they did NOT stop till I was out almost 3 years. I used to wake up "punching on her" Luckily I was asleep so I had NO power in those punches.

Returning combat vets should be given a 2-4 month "de-tox" treatment WITH counselors in some quiet, remote area. NO stress. Let their families go as well, they TOO need help. We treat our vets like krap for the most part. IF we did our duty that we owe these people we would not NEED special courts. It IS our fault.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hope the guys filming this video pressed charges of assault and battery against those security goons. I hope they make such a big stink about it that no permit will be issued to allow that freaking event/fair/whatever next year. It's nearing the point where certain undesirables are going to be driven out of this country one way or another and I'm less and less inclined to think it's a bad thing.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Turtle i said , ONE of the largest, not THE largest and yes they are #2..and the 40,000 # was talked about in 2004, i'd venture to say as in all of the other areas...the population as grown...and to further clarify, i was refering to a CITY, not a state.....but thanks for posting the #'s it is appreciated....

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We could solve the stress problem with the veterans by not sending them in the first place. Places where there are problems should get Fat Man and Little Boy and then we won't have many thousands of PTSD cases to deal with.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Layout,
Working with some vets, and knowing a few who in WW2 and Korea seen much worst, it has little to do with their returning home and readjusting themselves to life but how they were raised in the first place. If we keep raising kids as babies, then we will face the same thing of them not being prepared regardless what training they go through.

It is like my wife's niece's boyfriend, he went into the army and one day we are all sitting there and he calls her up crying because the DI is mean to him. He didn't wash out, they made special considerations for his 'issues' and he did 2 years only to leave (AWOL) because he couldn't handle it anymore.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You are of course right to a point. WWII Vets had a few more things going for them BESIDES being raised better. Most took AT LEAST two to four weeks to return from combat. They were with others who had "been there" and had a chance to calm down during that long trip home. They were welcomed home as HERO's, NOT spit on, called names and Truman did not state in PUBLIC that he "loathed" what the military does and stands for. Their actions were NOT lied about by Senators, like Osama Obama, Congressmen and traitors like Ayres. I do find it amazing that those who did this to vets, like Clinton, Obama, and many others will be getting FREE lifetime health care AND their salary for LIFE and the Vets just get it stuck in their ears. I would MUCH rather see Clinton or Barry homeless than allow ANYONE who served with honor end up that way. It IS a National disgrace.

AND Barry wants to GIVE free health care to ALL ILLEGAL aliens, something that MOST VETS DO NOT GET!!

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
You are right about the vet's healthcare thing Layout. Alot of people think all vets can go to the VA for free, but it isn't the case. Most vets have to pay something to go there. I personally don't because my disabilty is considered service connected.

Greg, there are so many things I would like to say to right now, but I won't because I enjoy getting on this website and don't really want to get kicked off. I will say this though. Considering you never served, why don't you go sign up and do a tour or two in Iraq or Afganistan before you try to act hard and call someone soft. You don't know how you would react in combat because you've never been there. Plus PTSD is largely brought on by long periods of bordem broke up by short periods of extreme terror.I grew up with a step dad that beat the sh!t out of me everyday. So don't sit there and say we were all babied. Thank you for your non support.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Turtle i said , ONE of the largest, not THE largest and yes they are #2..and the 40,000 # was talked about in 2004, i'd venture to say as in all of the other areas...the population as grown...and to further clarify, i was refering to a CITY, not a state.....but thanks for posting the #'s it is appreciated....
Sorry, but this is still just one more example of misinformation, exaggeration, and outright falsehood. There is no way you can twist this to justify saying that it is ONE of the largest Muslim populations outside of the Middle East. It's one of the largest Muslim populations in the Americas, but that's about it.

There are plenty of others in Europe, but as an example...
Paris - 155,000
Marseilles - 200,000
Amsterdam - 200,000
Berlin - 200,000
Stockholm - 160,000
London - 1.3 million

One of but many in Russia...
Moscow - 2 million

Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim nation. There are 30 cities on Java alone that dwarf Dearborn's Muslim population. In addition to the 30 on Java, Indonesia has 53 cities that at least double (most considerably more than that) the Muslim population of Dearborn, every one of which also slam Dearborn in population percentage.

And I haven't even gotten to the countries in South Asia and Africa that aren't part of the Middle East. By any criteria you choose to apply, Dearborn is but a wannabe in the realm of ONE of the largest populations of Muslims outside the Middle East. There are roughly 2.2 billion Christians on the planet, and about 1.4 billion Muslims, with about .17% of the world's Muslims living in the United States. That's less than 20% of 1%.

If you want to continue on your rampage against all Arabs and Muslims, fine, just don't make up stuff to sensationalize it. It's lame.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Ark, I think Greg was talking about a subject that we had been decussing a while back. He is behind our troops 100% and was speaking more in general terms. Many in this country ARE very soft and have NOT been raised to handle problems and that could cause problems upon return from and even in combat. Greg is one of the good guys. I DON'T think, but I don't speak for him, that he is aware of how little prememptive work is done when our troops leave a war zone.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
All I'm saying is until you experience it you don't the right to call anyone soft that has experienced it.