Looking for a Job

jrstevens

Seasoned Expediter
looking for a driving job from a owner,what company is doing the best for a sigle driver,panther,tri-state,fed ex, express-1 bolt,

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Let me answer your question with a question - which is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate or Vanilla?

It's the same answer that you will most likely post.

"It depends on your preference".

The real question is.....

What do you want?

Home time?

Team or single?

A place where everyone knows your name?

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok they call me Rick, The real Question is which Carrier has An owner looking for a Singles. Second how much Money are you looking to make. And last are you Willing to sit out here Knowing that their may be weeks that you dont make anything.

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rick I've been with Tri-State since aug. 06 and always as a solo(except for 4 weeks that I lost my Mind and ran Team) . Things are not good in this Biz right now. 2 years ago I could Easy hit 1600 miles a week or more, Now if i'm lucky 1100 and the rates have gone down too. So If you are looking for some quick Cash and easy Money This is not the place to make it.

jrstevens

Seasoned Expediter
Have class A, but it been about 6 years of driving T/T and they want me to go back to school to get trained,ran from east to west coast team

moose

Veteran Expediter
I thought you just came back to your old job , delivering heavy loads of paper ???

Moose.
Seattle.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Ouch! Fort Howard 60 grit; the preferred toilet paper of institutions, public restrooms and woodworkers everywhere.

that is what is called, butkus or singletary toilet paper. like its namesakes it doesn't take *!@# from anyone, either.