Welcome to August Please Save Us!!! Location Forum

guido4475

Not a Member
Hood door and fender finally got painted today...I still have my touch! Now it all has to sit at least 24 hours before I can put it all on the van..of course the heat isn't helping.. doctors appt thurs...contemplating if I should wait until after the holiday to go back into service..I would hate to get a load on a friday and than sit until Tuesday until the next one pops up when I could be at home instead not costing me anything to sit and hang out with Nina ...who I haven't been able to see since I have been home..she's a workaholic ...obviously. ..lol..did I mention how freaking hot it is out here?....

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good times at the yard©

a48de448350e9036dcd80ec3c903e498.jpg

guido4475

Not a Member
Yea but you see the cooler temps after that storm passes through? Awesome! And of course, after ill be done doing the heavy work on the van..it cools down...I even did a complete detail job on the car while I was waiting for the ins adjuster to come out..the first time since it was new in 04 has it been shampooed and waxed..but it only has 30k on the odometer..

Attachments

• 1409090784296.jpg
    1409090784296.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 71

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Storm came through here strong. Temp dropped but not the humidity. Whew.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just a reminder to always scan bill of ladings with proof of delivery after each load is delivered. This is even more important this week with the holiday next week. Admin will be on a very tight time restriction and won't have time to call for paperwork. We will only be able to process paperwork that is scanned in by 5pm on monday, september 1st for w/e 8/31/14. This will be paid on friday, sept 5th

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Go Courtney! Go Courtney! Go Courtney! Singing in my cheerleader voice!

Sent from my SCH-S968C using EO Forums mobile app

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Yaayyy Courtney! Yaayyy Courtney! Thank you for the fantabulous load! :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-S968C using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last week of the quarter....
Last week of the month....

2 more days of busy...and back to the regularly scheduled program....LOL