Welcome to August Please Save Us!!! Location Forum

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After and before...even though it is hard to see all of the damage because of the dark. But the picture with the damage gives an idea of just how far the front of the van was drug by the semi trailer. My van was right along the curb about an inch to start with on the drivers side. The new paint came out so so. I was in too much of a hurry to get it done and should of waited a day. It was cooler the next day and would of made a huge difference in the way the paint shines. Tried to buff it out 4 times today before I gave up. Its going to drive me up a wall that's for sure.

I woulda just thrown a headlight in, banged out the 1/4 panel,sprayed on some primer and gotten a used bumper and back into work...:p

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now it looks like weds ill be ready...was planning on Tuesday, but it appears belle tire likes to tell me they had my tire a few days ago that I asked them to hold only to call this morning to confirm they have it there when they now claim they never had it to begin with. I need to get the drivers door decaled anyway but it is never a quick stop at belle..lol..this will be an all day event between the two..

If I get there early bell has always had me out in an hour or two.

guido4475

Not a Member
I woulda just thrown a headlight in, banged out the 1/4 panel,sprayed on some primer and gotten a used bumper and back into work...:p

Yes you would of, and it shows...lol..

Some of us respect the fact that John allows us to keep our older vehicles on, and by doing so, I will return the favor by trying my best to keep my vehicle looking as nice as it can, and not something that should be hauling 20 cent a mile freight for Sanford and son. Where has one's pride in their ride gone anyway? I know if I was a customer paying premium prices I'd want, or expect, my freight to be moved in something somewhat respectable.Our vehicles are a reflection, a mirror of Load One.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes you would of, and it shows...lol..

Some of us respect the fact that John allows us to keep our older vehicles on, and by doing so, I will return the favor by trying my best to keep my vehicle looking as nice as it can, and not something that should be hauling 20 cent a mile freight for Sanford and son. Where has one's pride in their ride gone anyway? I know if I was a customer paying premium prices I'd want, or expect, my freight to be moved in something somewhat respectable.Our vehicles are a reflection, a mirror of Load One.

yada yada yada.......:p

Really? I would NOT do that...but goes to show.....Thanks....Poke poke

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you Larry and staff!.....Looks like I am working most of the weekend.....picking up tomorrow at noon dropping @ yard and then picking up tomorrow evening delivering Sunday in KY.....one heck of a week...6 loads in 7 days....:)

apparently things just keep getting better...woke up to a nice call from Ryan...the KY load just turned into a round tripper....:)

guido4475

Not a Member
apparently things just keep getting better...woke up to a nice call from Ryan...the KY load just turned into a round tripper....:)

Oh, please! Stop! lol....Like I texted you earlier, need any tissues?....better wipe those lips....lol...That's awesome! I wouldn't be parking with the population if I were you...you may have a van put out of commission by a jealous driver, or drivers...lol...Just sayin....lol...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, please! Stop! lol....Like I texted you earlier, need any tissues?....better wipe those lips....lol...That's awesome! I wouldn't be parking with the population if I were you...you may have a van put out of commission by a jealous driver, or drivers...lol...Just sayin....lol...

Parked?....what is that?.....:p
maybe I'll get a double on the return side yet.....LMAO

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
for Dave......

10464180_924369694256151_4946403360358421923_n_zpsa8172a46.jpg

guido4475

Not a Member
Taking Nina out to dinner as soon as she gets here..it will be a well spent weekend together before I go back to work and try and make millions like OVM and Ray...lol....I ran the generator for like 20 hours non stop...it fared well...van is almost ready to go...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you Larry and staff!.....Looks like I am working most of the weekend.....picking up tomorrow at noon dropping @ yard and then picking up tomorrow evening delivering Sunday in KY.....one heck of a week...6 loads in 7 days....:)

Be very, very careful.... Don't make me get out the VooDoo Van Man Doll and tie the binds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 79

guido4475

Not a Member
Spending quality time at the beach with nina...lol so much for privacy. .lol..

Attachments

• 1409443946950.jpg
    1409443946950.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 76

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend!
Holiday is not in this guy's vocabulary. Delivered in the U.P. and heading to Minneapolis area to get a jump on Canada freight for hopefully Tuesday. Then on ummm holiday to Korea on the 15th.