Welcome to August Please Save Us!!! Location Forum

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Maybe you need to unsubscribe from a post. I never could get mine to alert me, but I think that was a blessing. I only bring up the App when I use it anyways.
tried that too..my problem is that when my phone dings I assume it's Ken sending a text so I drop what I'm doing to answer it..and I've got a PC that I can check when I want to catch up. But this morning I've got a whole table full of tomatoes to turn into salsa and a crop of garlic that I want to roast and freeze so I sure won't be downloading an annoying dingy app..lol

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
tried that too..my problem is that when my phone dings I assume it's Ken sending a text so I drop what I'm doing to answer it..

Hmmmm, I see there is an update for the App. Did this happen with the update? Maybe I'll pass on this one :rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And on your windshield cleaner..Ken gave me a tip that works really well ..there's a product called Awesome..put a couple capfuls in your reservoir and spray it on your window..let it sit for a few seconds and run those squashed bugs right off of your truck! It sure helps on our giant grasshoppers and honey bees that I get when I go to town.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And on your windshield cleaner..Ken gave me a tip that works really well ..there's a product called Awesome..put a couple capfuls in your reservoir and spray it on your window..let it sit for a few seconds and run those squashed bugs right off of your truck! It sure helps on our giant grasshoppers and honey bees that I get when I go to town.
Steady Eddie showed me that trick!.....:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well 87 here in Detroit today so not too worried about anything freezing! But with the weather in Michigan you just never know!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anti-freeze.....Like pay less...use more......no sense....

most carriers....Paid less.......drive more.......still no sense....:rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
Same here actually....Prestone winter and then summer blend....the freezing point in the cheap stuff isn't low enough...

Yea, especially for those of you that choose to live in the artic area of this country.. lol..but yes, the good stuff doesn't re-freeze as quickly either. Just so many more advantages for what, 50 cents more?. I tried adding alcohol and other stuff as suggested by others but after seeing no advantages from my viewpoint ill just stick with the real deal.An afternoon of getting the paint for the van, and a zillion other things to do today in addition to taking mom apartment shopping...coming back to work cannot come soon enough!!...but the longer I am home the more I do and the more active I am and the better I feel physically. Still smoke free..as much as stressful situations have made me think of it it is what the head Elliott honcho has said that made me really think about not throwing all of the hard work away...and after I post this post I should be getting a text message from one particular driver sayin I am azz kissing again...lmao..just sharing honest feelings and thoughts...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Because rotary phones don't have touchscreens? Oops, sorry, confused you with wolfeman!
I just harvested my latest crop of rusty nails last night and loaded them into the blunder buss. Next time you're in the area, I'll let you have them...