Welcome to August Please Save Us!!! Location Forum

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I won't say what I want to but in gentler terms the last two weeks SUCKED!

Maybe it will change tomorrow but sometimes hopes get beat down

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Overall I am with ya on that thinking.....

Weren't you off last week? And have a good week going this week since you came back in service?

Xiggi different story. My longest sitter and his load cancelled last night. :(

guido4475

Not a Member
Still another busy day...but getting close! Door hood and fender are all on! Getting excited now !!! This is almost better than sex! Woohooo!!!...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still another busy day...but getting close! Door hood and fender are all on! Getting excited now !!! This is almost better than sex! Woohooo!!!...

Next time I see you working on your truck at the yard I'll remember to hand you a box of tissues.

guido4475

Not a Member
Haven't caved in yet for a smoke..feel too good to start back up.. why, I can even give the energizer bunny a run for its money! ..even ziggi !....at the doctors office...waiting..wondering..why if we are late they want us to reschedule..but, if we are on time, and waiting past our scheduled appointed time, its okay...Sounds kinda like automotive freight.. lol..anyways, here to get my head examined. ..lol...

guido4475

Not a Member
Next time I see you working on your truck at the yard I'll remember to hand you a box of tissues.

Oooohhhh....jenay....I peed my pants!....lol. its a guy thing...some wouldn't quite understand the bond between a man and his American Ford...lol...it takes care of me, and give it tender loving care...nurturing it..caressing it...showing it love and affection...lol..

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oooohhhh....jenay....I peed my pants!....lol. its a guy thing...some wouldn't quite understand the bond between a man and his American Ford...lol...it takes care of me, and give it tender loving care...nurturing it..caressing it...showing it love and affection...lol..

Making a mental note, don't let Guido catch you looking a his van. Could get ugly

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

I will be looking at your trucks tail pipe next time I see you parked.
Better not be greasy !!!!!!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am just going to do my magic freight chant......Load Xiggi, Load Xiggi, Load Xiggi........