December freight & fun

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Loaded up. Greensboro North Carolina to Dalton Georgia.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
I Dalton. Can you handle 13' long carpet roll?

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
Sure I can no problem
1412221313304_wps_38_10477392_738489942882655_.jpg

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left my cooler plugged in when I got home yesterday, sprinter battery died, good thing I didn't get a load offer!

Reactions: ntimevan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No. I don't use anything but the cooler and my phone chargers. And cooler is plugged out when the van is off
Maybe time to rethink that? :D

I use a 12v Dometic. overnight wouldn't kill a battery...been there done that with thermoelectric...costly tho

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left my cooler plugged in when I got home yesterday, sprinter battery died, good thing I didn't get a load offer!

The other week I bought a 5 day ice cooler, then changed my mind and got a 12volt cooler. Then at the last minute before leaving the house switched back to the 5 day.

I heard about the snow and colder temps and thought will my luck I'll be sitting, running down the espar batteries and then no heat. I'll try the 12 volt again when it gets warmer, maybe

P.S.- This dark at 5pm crap just sucks. Mind says time for bed, watch says 6pm

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't know whether to run the Espar power source to my deep cycles or just leave them all connected...it risks running the starter battery down but it's zero effort because they're already wired to charge from the starter battery...anybody know the draw on the espar / coolant fan/ coolant pump? I know the espar alone is up to 4 amps DC an hour...have to search my Turtle posts

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded up. Greensboro North Carolina to Dalton Georgia.

I Dalton. Can you handle 13' long carpet roll?

Sure I can no problem
1412221313304_wps_38_10477392_738489942882655_.jpg
I took a load like this once from Denver to Seattle, 0 degree temps in Salt Lake with the doors open. I had a buddy with me and I remember we was hanging a sleeping bag as the partition to keep the draft from coming into the cab.

Reactions: brokcanadian

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey, they said I was OK to go out in public after receiving professional help!
b57a807e050f8c8837cc93293f41ff5c.jpg

That is one town that ranks as my favorite, been trying to convince Mrs.Fast we should vacation there...

Undisputed King of Short Runs