December freight & fun

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had some of those...pay good, but running around stores looking for managers...should have told him to open the box and read the packing slip, someone should take it

Good luck ;)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whats up?

I'm delivering to 7 Walmarts. One was a mile from my PU. He didn't want to accept it because he has no idea what it is.
been there done that too....Advertising material...evening deliveries..no one would answer door and when they did...they informed me wrong door..1 door for groceries and 1 door for dry goods....ended up going around to customer service desk and having shift super paged...no problems then...
7 stores = 7 stops at say $30 a stop that an extra $210 + the extra miles...?

Last edited:

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
been there done that too....Advertising material...evening deliveries..no one would answer door and when they did...they informed me wrong door..1 door for groceries and 1 door for dry goods....ended up going around to customer service desk and having shift super paged...no problems then...

Yup. They're tshirts for the upcoming college football game. I delivered to 6 stops already; now I'm heading back to the place where they wouldn't take it the first time. About 640 all miles ( DH to PU and DH home will be about 240 miles)

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Also I would've been under 600 miles if the first butthole manager accepted it when I brought it to them the first time.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Juju: you be careful out there missy!

As for us, we asked the Lord for a run, and for our sins He gave us one. PA to Oregon, Monday morning delivery. As of right now, we're a bit past Chitown.
Stopped for the night on New Year's Eve at 2230 in Big Springs, NE. NE, Wyo, no problem. Utah? Problem. Got 15 miles past Ogden, snowstorm. They don't treat the roads at night, I guess. Time to get going soon; it'll get there when it gets there. I am not sliding off the road again!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Juju: you be careful out there missy!

As for us, we asked the Lord for a run, and for our sins He gave us one. PA to Oregon, Monday morning delivery. As of right now, we're a bit past Chitown.
Stopped for the night on New Year's Eve at 2230 in Big Springs, NE. NE, Wyo, no problem. Utah? Problem. Got 15 miles past Ogden, snowstorm. They don't treat the roads at night, I guess. Time to get going soon; it'll get there when it gets there. I am not sliding off the road again!
hey January is here now....LOL just up the page....;)