December freight & fun

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I'm confused by your leave them all connected statement. Don't you have a separator between the starter and auxiliary batteries? If not install one and always run your espar off auxiliary batteries. One lost load costs more than the correct solution.

Your Espar controller has a setting for low voltage battery shut off so if it's set correct it won't drain your battery below that point! Mine is set for 11.5 volts

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Blizzard land....can't see 50 feet from house...sideways snow....winds gusting to 25mph and feels like 17...
Did you get YOUR garden tilled up before this storm ... ground freeze solid ... or as usual you been slacking ...

And i am currently headed to St. Paul , Mn. to pickup a nice load ... more details once freights in Van

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning from Blizzard land....can't see 50 feet from house...sideways snow....winds gusting to 25mph and feels like 17...
Did you get YOUR garden tilled up before this storm ... ground freeze solid ... or as usual you been slacking ...

And i am currently headed to St. Paul , Mn. to pickup a nice load ... more details once freights in Van

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
That was done last time home smart butt......maybe this snow will dump on you with any luck.....oh that was nasty wasn't it?...LOL but it appears to be moving north of Twin Cities

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Reactions: ntimevan