You've Heard of The Six Million Dollar Man....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Only 3 trillion...man everyone was talking like he did the 13 trillion....piece of cake....He'll have the 3 covered by the end of his NEXT term...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Comon...with inflation. the value of the dollar going in the bucket and the Fed priniting the stuff like it is "Charmin", Whats "3 trillion bucks"...i mean its not like China considers us their enemy.....oh wait, yea they do....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Originally Posted by Tennesseahawk What has he done to justify that much money? What can the libs claim is worth 3 TRILLION?

I think I remember some "people" in Detroit saying, "obama was giving them cash, and they thought he got it from "his stash"...:rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
3 trillion dollars later and we are right back to where we started...the bank execs are happy, the auto execs are happy....and WE foot the bill...I want a job like that...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yea wellll I am not too sure I'd want to be a banker when all the "stuff" finally hits the fan on this mortage fraud....I think you are going to see "too big to fail' bite the big one this time..and it ain't goin tpo be pretty or good for the economy....there are people that have bought "foreclosed" on homes that might not actually own them...

bobwg

Expert Expediter
3 trillion dollars later and we are right back to where we started...the bank execs are happy, the auto execs are happy....and WE foot the bill...I want a job like that...

Oh dont forget his union thugs got paid off too in Detroit and state and local govts oh and the teachers union too