Yellow Pensky Trucks

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
These trucks are killing our business.i posted my concerns awhile back and I was pleased to see there a lot of us feel the same way....How can put a stop it? How do we file complaints to these people need to checked and checked often.We play fair and they don't ,we follow the rules and they don't have to! What makes me mad is the fact these people come here and think they can do what they want and we Americans are soft and weak and lazy bunch and want fight for our selfs what right and wrong.Come on let's put on our big boy pants and everyone that's reads this post help me and send info as who we call send mail to ect, to put and end to it.Forget about Washington they to busy looking up what does We The People mean,and why they send me up for????

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In my Opinion. .....Wishfull thinking on stopping the Yellow Penskes bandits .....I support your idea But , I m still waiting to win the Powerball also.. lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
As long as they keep taking overweight loads .... Aka 3,000 plus loads ... They are not taking my loads.. They can take all the 4,000 lbs loads they want... Them are straight truck loads.... The straights should be more upset then us cv'ers.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good grief! If A guy wants to make a living with a yellow penske truck then let him. Leave these guys alone and worry about yourself instead if what others are doing. If their not playing by the rules so what thats their business not yours. Bunch of stinking cry babies. Makes me want to sell my straight and buy a fleet of penske trucks and hire a bunch of forighners to drive them and flood the market with them and give them towels to hand out to you cry babies to cry on.
TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO!

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
The buzzards have roosted. These pesky Penskes have already infiltrated the industry. it won't be long until the beloved FEDEX and Load-1 will be sporting bright yellow as well. I have seen them on with both Bolt and Landstar. Much like the Asian Carp these interlopers are here to stay. You might as well get used to it, vile though it may seem. ...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just a minor correction. ...Bolt will not take on a dual rear wheel Cube Van. .....continue now with multi carrier bashing. .....lol

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Just a minor correction. ...Bolt will not take on a dual rear wheel Cube Van. .....continue now with multi carrier bashing. .....lol

I just saw one of them with a bolt sign on it last week. I did a double take to be sure...

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah and I saw one in Memphis with a Load one logo he must have been there a while because he had a low 3 digit number in the 2 hundreds.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just saw one of them with a bolt sign on it last week. I did a double take to be sure...

Please get a Picture next time so I can use it to stick in someones face. .....without a picture its all hearsay or I saw ....thanks

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
If they follow the rules, they have as much right as the rest of us to be out here. My concern is the ones who endanger themselves and others by blatantly being unsafe. I know a lot people say but they are running cheap freight...that's business, it's a dog eat dog world you can either wear milkbone underwear or go commando! :p

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have no problem really with the yellow cubes. ....but its Bolts company policy No dual wheel cubes ....So if it has Legit Bolt signage. ....some one has questions to answer.... :confused:

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If they follow the rules, they have as much right as the rest of us to be out here. My concern is the ones who endanger themselves and others by blatantly being unsafe. I know a lot people say but they are running cheap freight...that's business, it's a dog eat dog world you can either wear milkbone underwear or go commando! :p

If there not following the rules don't worry about it because they will not do it for long you beleive in carma don't you? So do I except I call it "you reap what you sow" or What goes around comes right back around. I don't always play by the rules either so you might as well lump me in the same boat as the peskys. I see alt of other truckers not in the yellow cubes that don't play by the rules. Although I hear those Cornerstone drivers are strictly by the book:) Some of us have to be renagades every now and then. I know your A nature lover so let nature take care of them. She can probably do a beter job than any of us.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
If there not following the rules don't worry about it because they will not do it for long you beleive in carma don't you? So do I except I call it "you reap what you sow" or What goes around comes right back around. I don't always play by the rules either so you might as well lump me in the same boat as the peskys. I see alt of other truckers not in the yellow cubes that don't play by the rules. Although I hear those Cornerstone drivers are strictly by the book:) Some of us have to be renagades every now and then. I know your A nature lover so let nature take care of them. She can probably do a beter job than any of us.

There's nothing wrong with playing by the rules! :) We all have that gray area, but in previous posts some of the pesky penskes mentioned very unsafe conditions. While I do believe in karma, it is a two way street...if for example I knew someone was driving drunk it's my duty to try and stop that behavior or karma will get me too. I'm just at fault if I hand a drunk driver the keys as they are...I don't want to reap that!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Every carrier has junk equipment in its ranks somewhere. In otherwords, show me one that doesn't and I'll show you a carrier that doesn't exist.

guido4475

Not a Member
Let's hope that the expensive insurance rates of being a "Multi-carrier" will flush them out as well...I have heard ins prices as high as $7,200.00 a year so far from a extremely reliable source...Couple this with 10 mpg or under gas mileage....and cheap freight rates....more than usual common breakdowns from hauling overweight loads, and I am sure it won't be long before they are broke....I hope...

I think we all have a right to be concerned, as it will eventually effect us in one way or another, sooner or later.

guido4475

Not a Member
Good grief! If A guy wants to make a living with a yellow penske truck then let him. Leave these guys alone and worry about yourself instead if what others are doing. If their not playing by the rules so what thats their business not yours. Bunch of stinking cry babies. Makes me want to sell my straight and buy a fleet of penske trucks and hire a bunch of forighners to drive them and flood the market with them and give them towels to hand out to you cry babies to cry on.
TOUGH TIMES DON'T LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO!

So if you're sitting in Laredo with one next to you, and Julie calls you with a load offer, but you find out that you didn't get it because the yellow penske van next to you got it and was running it for like, .70 cpm, will it still be alright?

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Let's hope that the expensive insurance rates of being a "Multi-carrier" will flush them out as well...I have heard ins prices as high as $7,200.00 a year so far from a extremely reliable source...Couple this with 10 mpg or under gas mileage....and cheap freight rates....more than usual common breakdowns from hauling overweight loads, and I am sure it won't be long before they are broke....I hope...

I think we all have a right to be concerned, as it will eventually effect us in one way or another, sooner or later.

Somebody's lying to you... my insurance per van is less than half of that.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
if you don't mind sharing what's your Liability limit and how much cargo do you carry for that amount? I carry 1 million and 100k cargo, comp, collision, rental reimbursement, Road side assist, hospitalization and it cost me about $5,200 per unit all in. no accidents or tickets. cdl discount and years in business discount included.