Yellow penske trucks

Johnp3337

Rookie Expediter
Saw several flying J in Dallas. Was weird that they just kept showing up in droves. No name on the trucks and all the drivers knew each other. Some had sleepers built into the box. The vans were in rough shape. Companies like these implode. Trying to expedite without being caught by Dot, no mc # , no cargo insurance. Just running wild cat.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Saw several flying J in Dallas. Was weird that they just kept showing up in droves. No name on the trucks and all the drivers knew each other. Some had sleepers built into the box. The vans were in rough shape. Companies like these implode. Trying to expedite without being caught by Dot, no mc # , no cargo insurance. Just running wild cat.

uploadfromtaptalk1379643456440.jpg

sent from my Galaxy S3

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
FWIW I saw one today at the J in Franklin, Ky. Spray painted primer black hood, all different wheels, and a hygienically challenged looking gentleman sitting in the driver's seat. The carrier? Landstar America. It would seem these vans are becoming mainstream...

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
FWIW I saw one today at the J in Franklin, Ky. Spray painted primer black hood, all different wheels, and a hygienically challenged looking gentleman sitting in the driver's seat. The carrier? Landstar America. It would seem these vans are becoming mainstream...

Was that "A" Team?

noneya

Active Expediter
wow i think that driver is now in laredo, i'm at the pilot and a driver who looks exactly like that picture snuck in the side door filled up his cup with ice and soda and slipped back out.

lol!
sent from ya mama's house

Last edited:

Brisco

Expert Expediter

Attachments

• Dude.jpg
    Dude.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

deadhead

Veteran Expediter

It's sad to say yes you are the third person to have seen this truck..........Landstar has lower it standards,they have now even hired a Russian who can just speak enough English to say yes to every load offer under a $1.00 a mile.The agents love him.The next time you see that truck get me a photo I want to post in the company newspaper, to show jax what they done to Express Am.........

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My guess is Your an unhappy Landstar O/OP .....and the Yellows have found there way into your playing field ....sorry to hear you have Now joined the rest of us...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
tenntrucker ...I was wondering where You got that interesting phone app........:D

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
tenntrucker ...I was wondering where You got that interesting phone app........:D

Top secret. .......:D thanks for showing it to me, have had a blast with it.

sent from my Galaxy S3

Last edited: