WW1 still not over

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Let's hope there no WWIII so people won't find them a 100 years from then. All that loss of life for what a mere 100 years later seems like such stupid to lose tens of millions of lives. Imperialism and the end of monarchism seem like such foreign concept to me as a person born at the "end" of communism.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's hope there no WWIII so people won't find them a 100 years from then. All that loss of life for what a mere 100 years later seems like such stupid to lose tens of millions of lives. Imperialism and the end of monarchism seem like such foreign concept to me as a person born at the "end" of communism.

When did communism end? :confused: It is alive, well, and spreading like the evil cancer that it is.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Didn't you see those "air" quote lol. 1989 my birth year was when the walls came down and David Hasselhoff sang that song

Never heard the song, at least that I know of. I can't say I ever heard David Hasselhoff sing ANY song. Hope he sings better than he can act. The "Fall of the Wall" did not end "communism".