Would you run for a company if they had this?

touble

Seasoned Expediter
Hello Bruno: I think you have the right idea. I run for Panther Elite, straight truck and I would take a hard look at what you have to offer, once something is in place. I do think there would be quite few other people looking at this offer as well. Good Luck!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hello Bruno: I think you have the right idea. I run for Panther Elite, straight truck and I would take a hard look at what you have to offer, once something is in place. I do think there would be quite few other people looking at this offer as well. Good Luck!

So your saying if Panther or FedEx Custom Critical offered these rates you would be happy with them?

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Bruno; I probably missed your answer, but you have been asked at least once and now a second time. Why are you asking?

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
So your saying if Panther or FedEx Custom Critical offered these rates you would be happy with them?

Panter? fedup? Me tink you have an extreme case of tunnel vision when it comes to Carriers!!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Panter? fedup? Me tink you have an extreme case of tunnel vision when it comes to Carriers!!

No someone said if it was a big company they would sign on for these rates. Thats why I asked if it it was FedEx or Panther would you do it. No, I don't have tunnel vision when it carriers either thank you very much. I forgot you think your so perfect.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This dramatic mystery, the plight of TJP, what an exciting time to be an EOer! Just imagine what tomorrow might bring!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
This dramatic mystery, the plight of TJP, what an exciting time to be an EOer! Just imagine what tomorrow might bring!

Yes...Drama here..

Will TJ ever get out of Laredo?

Will Bruno ever come clean with the point of his questions?

Stay tuned...now a word for our sponsor....:p

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Yes...Drama here..

Will TJ ever get out of Laredo?

Will Bruno ever come clean with the point of his questions?

Stay tuned...now a word for our sponsor....:p

LOL OVM. Yes, I will in time. And yes TJ will get a load out of TX.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
*LOL* and they call women gossips!!!

Guys and all their sad sack, woh is me..stories and all the rumors...

how does it start? oh yes...

Thats nothing..I had this load once and you won't believe this..*L*

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We run team in a fully loaded straight, and no, we wouldn't get out of bed either to run at your rates.
Are your Tval rates regardless if the freight calls for Tval or not, or only if it is a TVal run?

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We run team in a fully loaded straight, and no, we wouldn't get out of bed either to run at your rates.
Are your Tval rates regardless if the freight calls for Tval or not, or only if it is a TVal run?

If your a t-val truck that would be your rate for any loads you do. So you would get $1.65 per mile for you truck. So if the load was under 300 miles you would get more per mile based on this flat rate plan. So if the the load was 298 miles you would get $1.65+.30 plm which is $581.10 plus 100% of the fsc

Last edited:

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
No someone said if it was a big company they would sign on for these rates. Thats why I asked if it it was FedEx or Panther would you do it. No, I don't have tunnel vision when it carriers either thank you very much. I forgot you think your so perfect.

Oh but Bruno, I'm not perfect at all. But, it seems i'm nearly lightyears ahead of some that are trying to figgure it out. Facts are it jes takes some WORK, and lotsa TIME.

When you git it figgured out and can be where it's cool in the summer, and warm in the winter, and, if'n you can catch up with me.....i'll buy ya a beer.

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok, so what's a Tval run pay in your company?
Sorry answered the question myself, Let me rephrase the question, Why would we want to run a TVal type load for you @ 1.95 a mile, when we can and do get many times more than that on a continuing basis. TVal runs are speciality runs, you seem to expect o/o to really run their equipment into the ground. Think I'll stay in bed, and pass up on your offer. So do drivers sign a contract of indentureship also?

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Oh but Bruno, I'm not perfect at all. But, it seems i'm nearly lightyears ahead of some that are trying to figgure it out. Facts are it jes takes some WORK, and lotsa TIME.

When you git it figgured out and can be where it's cool in the summer, and warm in the winter, and, if'n you can catch up with me.....i'll buy ya a beer.

I'm not trying to figgure anything out. I already done that along time ago. I'm just asking for input on rates from others thats all. And no I'm not trying to start up a expedite company right now.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Ok, so what's a Tval run pay in your company?
Sorry answered the question myself, Let me rephrase the question, Why would we want to run a TVal type load for you @ 1.95 a mile, when we can and do get many times more than that on a continuing basis. TVal runs are speciality runs, you seem to expect o/o to really run their equipment into the ground. Think I'll stay in bed, and pass up on your offer. So do drivers sign a contract of indentureship also?

So your making $1.95 on everyload you do plus 100% of the FSC? Not saying your lieing but that is just really hard for some of the people in this forum to believe. Being with FedEx Custom Critical for 14 years, running and being a fleet manager for 4 t-val trucks. We didn't get paid $1.95 for every load the truck did or 100% of the FSC. So what company do you drive for? Our five trucks are at Panther Expedite and have been for the last 18 months.

Last edited:

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are independant contractors hauling speciality freight, we average 4-6.00 @ mile plus 100% of FSC. We used to haul for other Carriers also. One run we found out what the real pay was, 15,000.00, and all we got was 1,900.00. That was the day we started on our own. That was when we realized everthing in this business is a secret. The other Carriers are fine for people who need them, but if your not afraid to strike out on your own, and can afford to sit tight and wait it out the money is there. Good Luck.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Cool. I hope your doing well on your own. I would love to be able to haul my own freight to but I haven't been doing the find your own loads long enough to be honest.