Winter Weather warning ... heads up!

Monty

Expert Expediter
Here at Watertown ..... they just opened the northbound lanes ..... I'll wait 30 for all the hot shot semis to get out there and occupy the median parking places.

Hey, I'm old .. I don't get much excitment, except when I push on doors that say Pull.

And this is my one and only storm of the winter ..... but I did get an extra $100.00 for doing it .... like that will pay my tow bill! :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here at Watertown ..... they just opened the northbound lanes ..... I'll wait 30 for all the hot shot semis to get out there and occupy the median parking places.

Hey, I'm old .. I don't get much excitment, except when I push on doors that say Pull.

And this is my one and only storm of the winter ..... but I did get an extra $100.00 for doing it .... like that will pay my tow bill! :rolleyes:

you'll be like 140 miles from my house.....when you deliver.

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter
Notanewbie, go to the KFC in Brookings and tell Jay you want your free lunch and tell him his dog stole your newspaper. That will tell him who sent you haha.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
DO NOT HEAD TOWARDS salt lake city at the moment a major snow storm is heading into the area expecting 1 to 2 feet of the white stuff i am here been here since sunday and it is going to be a big storm so weather man is saying