Cargo Van Will we be able to work through Coronavirus?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
54cd047271f91f84a0ab5cdbe80ac1983392d4996277be6a7b85ea730684e247_1.jpg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Anybody catch on Fox News that the House passed a relief bill? Yeah, me neither!

Even in the most dire of situations Trump was still looking out for big business rather than looking out for the common good! Payroll tax cut my ass ...

Free coronavirus testing for everyone in the US; including the uninsured! Paid emergency leave was addressed. I'm not playing politics but which party do we have to thank for this? It's incredulous how poor to middle class white folks get crapped on by Repulicans and they simply go along.

My wife works for a large media company. They sent out an email saying 2 weeks of emergency paid leave is available if needed. It will not affect attendance.
What a load of crap. Many small businesses and workers will be affected by this turd sandwich thrown into our economy. Relief for businesses and payroll break would help workers a good deal. But Dems are talking about nixing that. Quit playing politics Dems. We understand that Dems have TDS but it would be best for the country if you stopped acting like 6 year old whiny brats.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Dems are so stupid that they're calling Trump xenophobic for shutting down travel from Europe. It's currently the epicenter of the virus outbreak. Dems: "Keep em coming".

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Like the Farm bailout it will (probably) go to the larger corporations with the intent that it will help them recover the losses of paid sick leave - yeah, right! And they are already working an a bailout for the travel industry. At least they will finally do something for independent truckers too:
www.urskrewed.com will take to the form for assistance

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app
Just trying to help you people from Jersey understand the Farm Bailout ..FB_IMG_1584238184840.jpeg

sent from my Recliner..

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Dems are so stupid that they're calling Trump xenophobic for shutting down travel from Europe. It's currently the epicenter of the virus outbreak. Dems: "Keep em coming".

Trump is the one who said that even if you catch it you should just go to work anyway. You will get better. The Dems didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: TimmyNuts

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What's the plan here anyway? Slow it down? It can't be stopped...

Gonna call dispatch tomorrow and put my name in for tp delivery

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

Reactions: ntimevan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Trump is the one who said that even if you catch it you should just go to work anyway. You will get better. The Dems didn’t.

This is his quote.
“We have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people who get better just by sitting around, even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better,” Trump added.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Trump is the one who said that even if you catch it you should just go to work anyway.
That's nothing. You should have heard him when he said the coronavirus is a hoax. Or when he called the Nazis at Charlottesville "fine people."

Reactions: Moot

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a load of crap. Many small businesses and workers will be affected by this turd sandwich thrown into our economy. Relief for businesses and payroll break would help workers a good deal. But Dems are talking about nixing that. Quit playing politics Dems. We understand that Dems have TDS but it would be best for the country if you stopped acting like 6 year old whiny brats.

Ya know what's a load of crap? That sh*tbox you keep driving around in .... :JC-hysterical:

If you have issues reading different opinions, perhaps you should stick to the wacko right wing conspiracy theorists websites you're used to.

In the mean time, in case you didn't notice yesterday Trump had a very conciliatory tone. He even thanked Pelosi by name. Someone put the correct hat on him, blue hat with white letters saying USA.

That's how things should function. It's about compromise for the betterment of all!

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Ya know what's a load of crap? That sh*tbox you keep driving around in .... :JC-hysterical:

If you have issues reading different opinions, perhaps you should stick to the wacko right wing conspiracy theorists websites you're used to.

In the mean time, in case you didn't notice yesterday Trump had a very conciliatory tone. He even thanked Pelosi by name. Someone put the correct hat on him, blue hat with white letters saying USA.

That's how things should function. It's about compromise for the betterment of all!
We will see what compromise the Dems are willing to have in the coming days regarding the payroll tax cut and other things that will help workers and businesses hurt by this.
In the meantime, you keep making those vehicle payments every month ( the bank would appreciate it if you did) I'll just keep driving my moneybox and reaping the extra profit of not having one. MY profits are a one way deal; into MY bank account. :JC-LOL:

dalscott

Expert Expediter

Amen!

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We will see what compromise the Dems are willing to have in the coming days regarding the payroll tax cut and other things that will help workers and businesses hurt by this.
In the meantime, you keep making those vehicle payments every month ( the bank would appreciate it if you did) I'll just keep driving my moneybox and reaping the extra profit of not having one. MY profits are a one way deal; into MY bank account. :JC-LOL:

I've never had a vehicle payment in my entire life. Cash on the barrel!

Make sure when you go down to your local bowling alley to fondle some balls you wash your hands thoroughly. If you happen to put something in your mouth while you're there some Listerine should help. Wouldn't want you to get sick .. :JC-LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Perioodic

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What's the point of having individual states close schools? This appears disjointed. Don't we all need to do this in unison for it to be effective? SC schools are closed until March 31st. I believe that parents will be able to take emergency leave, even if it's unpaid leave.

Then what happens in two weeks if it's worse?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I've never had a vehicle payment in my entire life. Cash on the barrel!

Make sure when you go down to your local bowling alley to fondle some balls you wash your hands thoroughly. If you happen to put something in your mouth while you're there some Listerine should help. Wouldn't want you to get sick .. :JC-LOL:
The above paragraph might be the gayest post you ever wrote. And there have been quite a few too. :JC-hysterical:

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What's the point of having individual states close schools? This appears disjointed. Don't we all need to do this in unison for it to be effective? SC schools are closed until March 31st. I believe that parents will be able to take emergency leave, even if it's unpaid leave.

Then what happens in two weeks if it's worse?

No question in 2 weeks it will be worse. I already wondered what the plan is here. No idea so far

Reactions: Grizzly