It's a Team's Life Wildlife

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Over the years we have been enclosed is some really remote safe havens with wildlife our only companions.

In various places around the country, we have been told to not get out of our truck at night due to snakes. I only have to be told once about this problem and there is not much that will get me out of our truck without the proper lighting. In many of the safe havens in the western half of the USA, there are coyotes and we have to be careful with our pets so they do not get carried off.

READ MORE...

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
One time east of Klamath Falls, OR, on my way down to Winnemucca, NV, i drove 250 miles without seeing another car. The occasional road kill, but that was it. After sundown I pulled off the side of the road to, uhm, uhm, cool off a tire. As I stood there I looked up ahead and in the headlights on both sides of the road I saw a thousand pair of eyes looking my way. I hastened my activity and got back in the van and on the road.

Within 500 feet of my starting to move a large wolf jumped out in front of the van and ran in the sane direction I was going. After a little bit he peeled off to the left and I left him behind

That was fun.