Why'd July to dispatch ??

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What part did they order?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
fuel rail testing indicated lost communication between fuel management sensor and ECM....in essence ECM thought I was out of fuel thus shutting me down, so I actually ran out of fuel for a few seconds enough to stall me out....

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
fuel rail testing indicated lost communication between fuel management sensor and ECM....in essence ECM thought I was out of fuel thus shutting me down, so I actually ran out of fuel for a few seconds enough to stall me out....

So a sensor needed or an ECM? Hopefully the former!!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here's one for you. Van wouldn't start, all the symptoms of a bad fuel pump. The culprit, a cooling fan going bad causing a voltage problen at the fuel sensor which in turn read enough fuel flowing and so wouldn't let the fuel to actually flow for start up.

I'm so glad I wasn't at a dealer, I can't imagine the parts they would have thrown at it.

Reactions: RoadTime

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here's one for you. Van wouldn't start, all the symptoms of a bad fuel pump. The culprit, a cooling fan going bad causing a voltage problen at the fuel sensor which in turn read enough fuel flowing and so wouldn't let the fuel to actually flow for start up.

I'm so glad I wasn't at a dealer, I can't imagine the parts they would have thrown at it.
Holy crap.... I actually can see what could happen... Been there done that...