Why Dems Hate Voter ID..

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Seriously, someone please send a tutorial on how to link to a specific article that the poster is referring to.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Your link is still incorrect.

Here is the link that goes directly to our most reputable man in politics, and of course jounalism, Herman Cain :rolleyes:. Below is the article that our member is trying so hard to link to:

Why do Democrats object to voter ID?

Here is a suggestion. If you would like to place a link to the story you are talking about, go to the actual page you are reading, hi-lite the address in the address bar, right click the hi-lited area, click "copy", then go to your post here on EO, right click, then click "paste". Hope this helps.

On a side note. I always get a kick out of some the advertisements on the sites you guy's promote in here. Here's an example from Mr. Cain's commentary.

The End-Time is here.
2008 was God's last warning. 2012 is economic collapse & WW III The Prophesied End-Time Revealed: Ronald Weinland's Books

Nothing like keeping your viewing audience in perpetual fear. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"Nothing like keeping your viewing audience in perpetual fear"

Yeah, nothing like it! Obama NEVER does that! Let's see, when is his NEXT rant on man caused 'climate change' and how the world will end unless the people pay HIGHER taxes so that GE does not have too? OH, let us NOT forget that he MUST DICTATE to private industry what products that they can, and cannot make, to 'control' the problem. How fascist of him!

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Your link is still incorrect.

Here is the link that goes directly to our most reputable man in politics, and of course jounalism, Herman Cain :rolleyes:. Below is the article that our member is trying so hard to link to:

Why do Democrats object to voter ID?

Here is a suggestion. If you would like to place a link to the story you are talking about, go to the actual page you are reading, hi-lite the address in the address bar, right click the hi-lited area, click "copy", then go to your post here on EO, right click, then click "paste". Hope this helps.

On a side note. I always get a kick out of some the advertisements on the sites you guy's promote in here. Here's an example from Mr. Cain's commentary.

The End-Time is here.
2008 was God's last warning. 2012 is economic collapse & WW III The Prophesied End-Time Revealed: Ronald Weinland's Books

I just double checked the site i posted and it went right to it, But ya have to scroll down a couple:)
Thanx for the suggestion on the copy and paste

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
.On a side note. I always get a kick out of some the advertisements on the sites you guy's promote in here. Here's an example from Mr. Cain's commentary.

The End-Time is here.

Weinland is an idiot. Heard some radio interviews with him on which he laid down some definite times for Armageddon, all of them now past, and the host asked him straight up if he would go back on the show and admit to being a crank/fool/false prophet, and he said he would. Well, he didn't. But like Harold Camping, this guy is a true believer, fully convinced of his own delusion. And just like with Camping, the Church has to pick up the pieces later.

Jesus Christ returned in 70AD, fulfilling the entirety of biblical prophecy. These clowns have to be stopped.
--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.