Who is coming

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Nope, not changing carriers, don't need a new van, don't need the latest do-dad so I'll just stay in service and see what happens.

In the slow lane to nowhere!

It's all about that, but it's also about what's happening in the business and the ability to hear from industry people (seriously, we have the best in the business in attendance) who read the data and trends for the remainder of the year. Like any industry, things are always changing - how will those changes big or small impact your operation? If we can deliver that information at the expo - our mission is accomplished.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For anyone who is exploring this business, or is in the business and intends to be in it for a while, the Expo is a MUST! As some have also said, it is also about friends.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hey EO members, lets all turn out for the BBQ and make the fund raiser a successful event for EO and the hospital and one of the hardest working members of EO, Kristy. Lets all get involved and give to a good cause and because of a very nice lady. She's our favorite !!!!!!!!!

Sorry Lawrence, shes's prettier than you !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
HUNKER at Lawrence's!
Fixed it for ya.

:p

Huge-Bonfire-19.jpg

Last edited:

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
We should have a bonfire at the expo. That would make me deadhead there from Houston.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We should have a bonfire at the expo. That would make me deadhead there from Houston.

Maybe. Ovm would give up his famous shorts to sacrifice into the Bonfire. ......:D

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

Casper0418

Rookie Expediter
Who plans on attending the expo next week? I will say this is one of the first years that I haven't seen multiple posts of those planning to come, or list of who plans on bringing what for the BBQ.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

We will be one of the "newbies" attending this year, to gain some information and insight into the industry. Will the seminars be recorded? There are so many good ones I can't see any time in the schedule to visit with the companies and vendors without missing out on the information that I need so badly. Choices, choices, huh?

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Thanks to Jenny's weather forcast we now have a glimpse of the parking lot at the Robert's Centre during the 2014 Expedite Expo.

Attachments

• AA Expedite parked-motorcycles.jpg
    AA Expedite parked-motorcycles.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 41

TDave

Expert Expediter
I thought I would make an appearance I see a couple of work shops plus a few companies I wouldn't mind having a conversation with. You can't learn enough I always say :)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using EO Forums mobile app

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
I am riding to the show this year. Anyone else? Jenny is promising only beautiful weather!

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
We will be one of the "newbies" attending this year, to gain some information and insight into the industry. Will the seminars be recorded? There are so many good ones I can't see any time in the schedule to visit with the companies and vendors without missing out on the information that I need so badly. Choices, choices, huh?

Sorry to say we do not record our seminars.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Are we allowed to bring like a flip cam or some kind of DVR to make YouTube videos of the cool stuff there so those not in attendance can see what they're missing?