who else.......???

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
So far you just have Jack and Suds43 :).

Guess them Bolt drivers are too busy runnin!

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Iam in, I am in!! Ok now if i can get my van on nthe road monday, I'll have somethong to post about in here!!

Chef Dennis

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
thanks for the welcome AnnE!! Jack, When i went through orientation with Gracie, Sean was installing the QC and there was a problem getting my van to start after they were done. Well it had to be towed from bolt to be fixed. now nothing that Sean and his guys did had anything to do with it, it was just a something that happened while in their shop.

Well it turned out to be module that went bad, it caused the starter relay to burn up. so they had to order 1 part, that took 2 days, they sent te wrong part, another 2 day, and over a weekend and the shop didn't work on the weeked.

So to make a long story short, it took almost 2 weeks to get the truck fixed, and for me to finish up doing the "upfit" of my "stuff" and I am now on the board waiting for that "1st load!"

So if you see me on the road, yell at me, "chef dennis" on the cb. Also, if you see me parked, stop in if time allows, i have 28 days worth of dinners cooked and vacuum sealed in the frig. Always enought to share!! Tat goes for any of you bolt Drivers, stop over and say HI! Oh, but keep it the "QT", i need to cook something for the girls in the office at Bolt, and haven't yet!!!!

After I get these 1st 21-28 days in Anne, When i get back home, I'll cook that Cheesecake for you all!!

Chef Dennis

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
dennis you live here in toledo like me?

p.s. i sit on channel 19 on the cb and still thinking up a hanndle....

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dan, yeap I am in toledo also. I actually live about 4 miles from the Bolt office.

Are you sitting in toledo waiting for a load?? I went in service at about 12:30 yesterday and I am still waiting for a load....At least I am waiting at home.......

Oh and come up with a handle and let me know........

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I was like 12 on the toledo board so i told dispatch id dh to fort wayne ind, there was only 1 on that board, got here and i was 2at 4 pm and i am 2nd out. so i figure i should get out tonight sometime, or 1st thing in the morning.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
9:30 am, and looking like I should have stayed home!! If We don't get something today, I think it will be a long weekend with the holiday!!