Which headset do you use? Take a look at these!

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have been using "ear buds" for awhile now & have hated using them but looking around at all the options, everything was so darn expensive, most at $129.00 or better! Until I ran across the "Blue Tiger Elite Bluetooth 4.0" they run on Amazon $87.08!! Have a look at my unboxing/review of them at the following link.

Reactions: Moot and TeamHutch

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have the single ear piece but may get the double one if this one ever takes the dump. May be awhile though. Blue tiger is solid.

Reactions: Tim Xpedites

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was gonna go all out & buy the two ear piece as well but then immediately thought of the MAN hasslin' me or what not down the road for having both ears covered etc. I mean we all know we can slide it over in a hurry & what not but you know theres always that 1 guy havin a bad day that wont buy your story! lol. So 1 ear piece it is for mwa!

Reactions: Greg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I use a Blue Parrot. I like the "dork" look.

Most states don't have any laws at all against earbuds or headphones. The ones that do, like Ohio, prohibit both ears from being used, or exempt communications devices. Here's the list from AAA for the US and Canada.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've got the Bose earpiece that works really well. Good on noise cancelling too. Don't ask how much it costs and where I got it. I bought it with if I can remember 33200 points from doing all those saftey questions and viewing all those saftey videos and of course doing that annual survey.

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I use a Blue Parrot. I like the "dork" look.

Most states don't have any laws at all against earbuds or headphones. The ones that so, like Ohio, prohibit both ears from being used, or exempt communications devices. Here's the list from AAA for the US and Canada.

Thank you for the list Turtle. I heard alot about the parrots as well but this was mentioned via another trucker I follow on YouTube, thats how I came across it and such. Thx for stopping by the post.

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've got the Bose earpiece that works really well. Good on noise cancelling too. Don't ask how much it costs and where I got it. I bought it with if I can remember 33200 points from doing all those saftey questions and viewing all those saftey videos and of course doing that annual survey.

I was driving down the interstate (70mph) rolled both windows down, called the wife, asked her simply "How do I sound, what do you hear?" And her exact comment was "I thought you was still at home, it was so quiet." So i'm impressed so far, been using them for about 3 days total in my van over the road.

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was driving down the interstate (70mph) rolled both windows down, called the wife, asked her simply "How do I sound, what do you hear?" And her exact comment was "I thought you was still at home, it was so quiet." So i'm impressed so far, been using them for about 3 days total in my van over the road.
little did she know lol

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
And her exact comment was "I thought you was still at home, it was so quiet."
The Blue Parrot and the Blue Tiger are the only ones that have that level of noise cancellation. I've fueled up right next to a big truck with its engine and refer running, and whoever I'm talking to can't hear any of that noise. It's gnarly.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have been using "ear buds" for awhile now & have hated using them but looking around at all the options, everything was so darn expensive, most at $129.00 or better! Until I ran across the "Blue Tiger Elite Bluetooth 4.0" they run on Amazon $87.08!! Have a look at my unboxing/review of them at the following link.
Thanks for the informative review. I'm still shopping around for a headset. The Blue Tiger Elite looks like a winner!

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Blue Parrot and the Blue Tiger are the only ones that have that level of noise cancellation. I've fueled up right next to a big truck with its engine and refer running, and whoever I'm talking to can't hear any of that noise. It's gnarly.
Rite!?! lol!!!