Which Companies do not require a CDL?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He sat in- get this- Chicago.....

That's really bad - if they can't move him out of their home base, especially an outbound town like Chicago. I'd say anyone considering them better really do their homework. BTW, what size truck did he have?

Driver-X

Seasoned Expediter
Mark is a great guy ,the only problem is that you will not make money with TryHours. If you will do 800 miles per week be happy! Get your CDL and try a decent company. Prestige ,same. You just waiste your time.

Hi
I just started with Try Hours on April 27th 2010 and this,as I speak,is my 3rd day of the first week with them...and already made 1000 miles with them.
I am not expecting to be the busiest driver for them,since I am in the beginning with building a relationship with this company and so the dispatch to gain more trust in me,but let me tell you this...so far,with the dead miles and paid miles all together...I came to a $1.12 a mile...so far.
I believe that,no matter with what company you will work,you have to give it time and not to judge it from the first days.
I set from 3 pm on my second day till 12 pm on my 3rd day,doing nothing(almost 24 hours),till I got a call with a load to NJ from MI...for 612 miles...and with the other 388 paid miles I had before...I have 1000 so far...and the week is not done yet for me.
And yes,Mark is an awesome guy.For someone who has such a large family(10 kids...and counting) and managing to go through the bad times we have right now,I believe he is a winner and I believe I can be one too...if I will think twice all the steps I will make...with or without this company.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
We do not require a CDL for vehicles that do not require a CDL to operate. However, we are NOT accepting vans or sprinters at this time. Six wheeler cubes or straights only.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think if you live in Bison, SD. , you don't even have to have a drivers license to drive for Load 1 . loll

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I think if you live in Bison, SD. , you don't even have to have a drivers license to drive for Load 1 . loll

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

I think you've spent too much time talking to yourself in the Bolt forum - you're beginning to hallucinate, lol. :eek: