Where's the women?

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
Looks like it has been about 5 days since a post. How can women not have something to say for nearly a week?

:+ :+

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
>Looks like it has been about 5 days since a post. How can
>women not have something to say for nearly a week?
They have nothing to say to us..
Is that a bad thing?

"Don't Taze me Bro":+

Packmule

Expert Expediter
When they are quite it really is scarey.... like the calm before the storm.

Walk softly
She has a big stick!!!!

Danny

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Boy did we just discover something new!!

We make you nervous just being quiet that is a good thing to know. You never know when you might need these things and I thank you guys for the insight.

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
Love to open them worm cans. Is this like when your kids are making a bunch of noise. Do they have to make so much noise. Buuuuuttt, When it gets VERY QUIET, then you really worry.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
That's why women always win arguments and have the final word . If a man says something after that it's another argument .
It's still too quiet . They're conspiring , aren't they ?

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I don't know about you guys but to me this is a very busy time of the year that does not involve driving. We spend lots of time with family and friends and wish we had more time to do that. We spend lots of time making special dishes, wrapping presents and trying to make everything as nice as it can be. In the background you are working on getting all of your paperwork in order, files in order, and getting all the year end accounting done. This time of year I start getting all of our information prepared for the accountant, I move all of this years info to our "2007" permanent tax box and prepare our files for "2008"

It is a great time of the year though to put away the old and prepare for the new. It is fun to look at a new year and wonder what this one will bring!

Leaves very little time for EO and now that I am thinking about all this I need to get going.....

Happy New Year to all!

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Looks like it has been about 5 days since a post. How can women not have something to say for nearly a week?

ok seeing how this was posted right before christmas...... ha... yeah us wimmin folk are busy as hell ......
and other times..... we r still busy..... and just have better things to do..... ha
now my problem today is.....
its snowing in memphis right now.....and the whole city is freaking out. *sigh*

Penguin

Expert Expediter
Dear Old Proff:

I can not speak for all women, but this one has been as busy as all get out taking care of HER "Old Proff", and doesn't have *time* ( like some MEN) to write as many posts.

ROFL

Love,
Penguin