Wheres the freight?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Turned a good week, first time since July that I actually felt that things had picked up, (i might of said that already, pretty tired lol). I just hope I was not just lucky. Now if i can get back to the yard and get my scanner and QC working right, I'd be really happy haha. Tired of faxing my BOL :rolleyes:
Luck is a good part of this gig....right place, right time....:)

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Well I still reckon we are number1 like the name load1 was down for 3 days kangaroo was re born but re covered the week Now Laredo might be my dingo but there is always el Paso Brownsville but try taking everything a bad load might lead into a super duper one like this one did out of my little Knoxville one did but time to polish my kangaroo for more comments today from the other drivers over the cb and 4 wheelers blowing there horns and smiling at me wow they love me grikey !!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
You know the lousy thing here 3 years and a bit and yet again I am going to miss appreciation week and my free cheese burger and the donuts wow oh well maybe next year I will get my donuts and burger traveling Wombat

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I still reckon we are number1 like the name load1 was down for 3 days kangaroo was re born but re covered the week Now Laredo might be my dingo but there is always el Paso Brownsville but try taking everything a bad load might lead into a super duper one like this one did out of my little Knoxville one did but time to polish my kangaroo for more comments today from the other drivers over the cb and 4 wheelers blowing there horns and smiling at me wow they love me grikey !!

You polish your kangaroo in public? :eek:

sent from my FISHER PRICE Z100 using EO forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by xiggi
You polish your kangaroo in public? :eek:

Nick Wrote:

Who doesn't?

LOL, its not in public until you get thrown out of the bar for doing in there........