Where are you ??

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Home, one last day of duck hunting tomorrow and then back in service on Monday. I will MISS my Lake!!!

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
After having Thanksgiving dinner with my wife's family on Thursday, I drove 600 miles to spend this weekend with our son who has a 3-day pass from the USMC.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Corfu NY, for now, truckin the rest of the weekend while y'all are holiday'n. No turkey on the buffet tonight....booooooo.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Partyin in Laredo, with Xiggi, Ontario Van Man, and 20 other cargo vans an sprinters like it's 1999!!!! Me an Xiggi are pickin up all the chickas, an senoiritias down here its Crazy Baby!!! Xiggi's a party animal, and OVM is crazy!!!! :D :D

smokn72ss

Seasoned Expediter
at home as usual stilll nothing ... 3 weeks without a real money run ... in terre haute indiana .. weeeeeeee

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Made it off the "Lake" alive. Had a good time over the last two weeks, hunting, visiting family and introducing my beloved layout hunting to a number of "newbies" I will miss the "lake" miss the deer hunting with my dad, and look forward to next season and hope to do it all over again. We are back in service Monday and are REALLY looking forward to it!! Hope to see you all out there soon!!

eggd1ver

Seasoned Expediter
Wife & I sitting in Beals Me. since wed. been with family for the holidays getting ready for monday and the run for chirstmas hope as busy as it was before thanksgiving ready to roll. All be safe and good luck on the loads.

RICK & IDA
PANTHER DRIVERS:D

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
On the couch at the house ..... gonna take a couple days off ..... get caught up on a couple of things (yeah, sure .....)

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
Wife & I sitting in Beals Me. since wed. been with family for the holidays getting ready for monday and the run for chirstmas hope as busy as it was before thanksgiving ready to roll. All be safe and good luck on the loads.

RICK & IDA
PANTHER DRIVERS:D

:eek: Oh My, glad someone is busy, we certainly aren't. This November has been the worst month since we started driving 3 1/2 years ago. Total miles for Nov 8008.

Picked up a load on Wed - Laredo to Evansville IN. Sitting at the FJ in Huabstadt IN waiting to deliver on Monday.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Partyin in Laredo, with Xiggi, Ontario Van Man, and 20 other cargo vans an sprinters like it's 1999!!!! Me an Xiggi are pickin up all the chickas, an senoiritias down here its Crazy Baby!!! Xiggi's a party animal, and OVM is crazy!!!! :D :D

Hey...that's the last time I feed you boy! Not even an honorable mention?:p