When is the Expo?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All real men have a look lol. Cowboys, gangsters, gangstas, old school bank tellers, factory workers, inmates all have a look :p

WOMEN have a "look". Men get dressed and go about their business. How a man dresses is dictated by what he is doing at the time. SO THERE! What it boils down to is that REAL men are just too darn COOL to have, or need, a "LOOK" :cool: OR, to put it another way, the MAN makes the clothes, not the other way around! LOL!!

This is REALLY a SERIOUS conversation, eh?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Cool guys know the right look makes all the difference. Like back in the day when y'all were on the prowl you didn't get all slicked up to go out courting lol

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1392084771837.jpg

Way too cool to need a look, but he had one :cool:

Sent from my XT1028 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cool guys know the right look makes all the difference. Like back in the day when y'all were on the prowl you didn't get all slicked up to go out courting lol

The last time I was "on the prowl" I had 3 uniform choices. Fatigues, Class B (Khaki's), or the Class A Dress uniform. I was EQUALLY devastating in any of them. What I wore was of no concern. COOL is COOL. IT are what it ARE. Yous either gots it or you ain't and NOTHING you put on can change that fact.

I did, however, add a "touch" of "smoke" to the turnout gear. (could not were a uniform on the fire line) NOTHING HOTTER than a filthy, dirty, stinky, forest fire fighter coming off the fire line after 24 hours or so. She stood NO chance! :cool:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I'm not in military but back in the day a letterman jacket did well. A woman once told this "if he takes care of his shoes he'll take care of you" y'all might not think a look matters but 21st century woman do

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm not in military but back in the day a letterman jacket did well. A woman once told this "if he takes care of his shoes he'll take care of you" y'all might not think a look matters but 21st century woman do

I would not want ANYTHING to do with a "so-called" woman that thought a "look" was important. FAR to shallow for me.

I am not sure about your "back in the day" is, but you are not much older now that I was when I was in the military. I went in at 19 and got out at 22.

What I looked like at 19 in my Class B uniform. Taken about 4 weeks into basic training.

Attachments

• army.jpg
    army.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They common nowadays, go to a local watering hole or dance club and that's all you'll find. Go to church and they're all married or ugly

Look for women in bars and clubs and you will find what you find. Bar girls and clubbers. Nothing has changed from my day to yours.

Met my wife in church. Heading on 41 years married to her. NOT shallow, and GREAT staying power. (she needs it to stick around me! LOL!!)

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Look for women in bars and clubs and you will find what you find. Bar girls and clubbers. Nothing has changed from my day to yours.

Met my wife in church. Heading on 41 years married to her. NOT shallow, and GREAT staying power. (she needs it to stick around me! LOL!!)

I must have missed my chances lol. I'm just gonna continue that old country song looking for love in all the wrong places :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I must have missed my chances lol. I'm just gonna continue that old country song looking for love in all the wrong places :p

Sorry to hear that. I wish you luck. Just remember what you seek is what you will find. In other words, you can't pick berries off a concrete tree. (let me know if you figure that one out. It's WAY over my head!)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do you mean I shouldn't go for low hanging fruit?

Yeah, but it's the concrete tree part I am still working on. It's so profound! Might need a year or two on that one! It's hard work being a PhiLosTifer, I will tell you that!

I would give you a couple other good tidbits, but it would likely get me kicked out of here, so your on your own kid! :p

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Yeah, but it's the concrete tree part I am still working on. It's so profound! Might need a year or two on that one! It's hard work being a PhiLosTifer, I will tell you that!

I would give you a couple other good tidbits, but it would likely get me kicked out of here, so your on your own kid! :p

You can tell me at the expo lol