When is the Expo?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Probably the weekend of July 26. I'm putting my dime on that one.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The Expedite Expo is at the Roberts Convention Center, Wilmington, Ohio [exit 50 on 71]. It's always been the last weekend in July.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Joe, aren't you doing the seminar "How to Succeed at T-Val Without Even Trying " ?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Joe, aren't you doing the seminar "How to Succeed at T-Val Without Even Trying " ?

LOL!! No, not this year! Can't give away ALL my secrets! :p

We MAY go, trying to decide on that. We have to decide about a truck, best place to see new ones is at the Expo. LOTS to think about. Too many new variables being thrown at us to make this easy. Not that is ever was easy, just MUCH more confused than it should be.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't forget MATS.

Don't think MATS will work out. Interferes with our Ducks Unlimited Dinner. Often Expo messes up the State DU convention, but not this year. Need to look at trucks. Time to decide what to do.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

He is doing the seminar on how
To find your inner John Wayne.

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
How many new trucks are typically at the Expo ?

This will be the year of the Expediter Truck....lot's of new models are already scheduled to be displayed. Take a look at the floor map. I don't know the exact count yet - but we are starting to add space for trucks outside.