What's your "other" ride?

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
RE: What's your other ride

Well my ride is a 98 Dodge Dakota 4x4 with 5.2L. It has a few goodies under the hood. The G/f plan on getting a 99+ Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with a 4.7L.

My next ride is in the works of being made. Dodge Challenger 6.4L HEMI.

No Jap Crap in my driveway!

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
RE: What's your other ride

just figured it out
2000 trans am,ws6 ram air,6 speed trans,ls1 V8,13.5 sec,105 mph, 1/4 mile times, on street tires,not dot street slicks,and just 9000 miles
and by the way,its never been driven in the rain or snow.

Bugsy Siegel

Seasoned Expediter
I've got an 02 Mitsubishi Diamante, a 90 Suburban that's going on eBay soon, and an 06 Sportster (taxes paid.) :D

Pics tomorrow when I get home.

gandrew

Expert Expediter
Wife's car is 2002 Saturn LW200 we bought new. It has 38,700 miles on it and will be paid off (GM 0%) in August 07. My ride is a 1995 Lincoln Town Car, with not one flake of rust on it. I put 0 miles on it in 2006, about 250 in 2005. Has 148,000 miles on it and gets 26 mpg on the highway.

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
RE: RE%253A What%2527s your %2522other%2522 ride%2

these are past rides that have moved many expedited loads,was good idea but cant get them to load

are12

Expert Expediter

If this works, this is Jim's 79 TransAm and 2006 Big Dog K-9

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter

Just traded my van for an 07 Chev Cobalt. It's almost as exciting to drive as my other, other ride, which is a Simplicity 42 incher.
:+ :+

mrgoodtude

Not a Member

>If this works, this is Jim's 79 TransAm and 2006 Big Dog K-9

DAYYYUM

1st "new" car I ever was a yellow gold edition Trans Am (last year for round headlights) 400 4bbl couldn't keep a tranny in it but ##### fun to drive.
Got the 455 olds in that one???
As for the Big Dawg... Sweet

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter

Way back when, I had a 76 black Trans Am. Next year my wife had a 77 TA and I had a 77 TA with the 6.6 TA engine. A couple times when I had my 6.6 TA in the shop I noticed it had a lot of miles put on it. Finally one of the shop guys said that when my ride was in the shop everybody wanted to drive it. It would GO!! Then my daughters started college and I was reduced to driving lowly mortals cars.
:+ :+

mrgoodtude

Not a Member

Now Professor
It's never too late to jump in the saddle again....
Case in point...
My Grandfather is 87 years old and this is his ride a BMW 745 talk about sweet! He bought it 4 years ago and it only has 2700 miles on it...
The reason is because he says the limiter cuts in at 145 and the speedo says 160 and it ticks him off to no end that a $71,000 car will only do 145...
Mike

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard

When I'm 87 I think I'd rather have a BM than a BMW

are12

Expert Expediter

Jim's TA has the 403 Olds. We haven't driven it much in the last 2 years since he got into the Big Dog's but it runs like a bear!!

RETIDEPXE

Veteran Expediter

Sounds like lots of Pontiac fans here. The Mrs. won't take the world for her pewter '99 TA 'Seven Series', WS6 6 spd borlas eibach springs and few goodies under the hood. My most favorite car ever i had to let go about a yr ago, street legal Cloisonne blue w/ pearl ghost flames, '68 Firebird w/ a supercharged .30 over pontiac 428c.i. 3" mandrel bent exhaust edelbrock heads and intake TRW pistons etc etc, a real fun east Texas black top pounder that would terrorize the livestock in the area (the ranchers loved me). The last freind to ride w/ me asked if he needed to wear a helmet, sounded very sweet as only a large cubed V8 Pontiac could.

Currently have a '99 GMC 1500 E.C. i ordered new when i was a Pont-Buick-GMC dealer in a past life. Also have a '91 Mazda B2600i my son has taken over after taking out his 2000 Bonne w/ a tree when his girl dumped him, and his '98 G Cherokee a train walloped after getting stuck on a rural train track, he did have plenty time to get out and work on getting it off the track to no avail (note, if this ever happens, every train crossing has a toll free number to call and alert the rail head of the location, my son found this out a little to late)..... oh and his first total when he rolled his '99 GTP GP on a black top when he was late for curfew. He has a gaurdian angel that hasn't left him yet, only bumps and bruises, soon to be 21 yrs old and many lessons learned.... so he says. Our two daughters have been much easier on our graying heads thank goodness. I don't know where our son got is fast driving from, we really don't drive that fast, just like to get up to speed quick..........hum, must be those drive fast, tire squeallin video games he played when he was young, dern it.

I'll try to find some digital photos of our rides to post.

BE SAFE ALL

"Mama told me when I was young
Take your time... Don't live too fast,
Troubles will come and they will pass.
And don't forget son,
There is someone up above."
Simple Man
Lynyrd Skynyrd