What's up with EO lately?

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I'm finding EO really slow at times, and stuttering, while other websites are fine at the same time.. indicating it isn't the internet connection. What changed recently? (I'm using safari).

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I'm on EO remotely right now on my Verizon card - I'm not seeing any slowdown. I'm also using Safari.

What kind of connection are you on? Can you please PM me your ISP? Thanks!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I'm on EO remotely right now on my Verizon card - I'm not seeing any slowdown. I'm also using Safari.

What kind of connection are you on? Can you please PM me your ISP? Thanks!

Remotely?

I have problems too, the other day it was horrible with images - so bad I had to block all the images from EO. NO other site gave me this type of a problem.

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
I've been finding it very sluggish at times, so sluggish that I 'assume' it must be my ISP kicking out.. so I check it with some sites that normally have slower load times, and they are fine.. I pm'd my ISP.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
My slow down seemed to coincide with the rollout of the nagbar, but it's not a scientific observation, more an association I made.

eb

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Look at my time stamp....just had a 3 minute hang up....while I waited for page to refresh/reload I checked my mail and was on Facebook....Firefox

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.16) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Okay, I have a feeling this is a (internet) network issue - not our server. The server and site are performing well. I will move this to our techs and see what they say.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Initially - this is our load time:

ExpeditersOnline.com: 2.98 seconds
Selected Node: Reston, VA - SAVVIS
Test Time: 2011-04-01 23:41:00.520

Yahoo.com: 3.19 seconds
Selected Node: Reston, VA - SAVVIS
Test Time: 2011-04-01 23:43:19.997

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
eo is only slow on my nook. fine on my computer anywhere i have been in the midwest or south in the last two-three weeks,

Brisco

Expert Expediter
I was about to start this same conversation up top in the General Forum.:eek:

It has been real bad(SLOW) for a few days now!!

If Lawrence checked it out 3-4 days ago as mentioned above, nothing is fixed. Today......still sloooooooowwwwww..........

Borderline annoying.......seriously.

(AT&T DSL - both here at my shop and at home. All my other boards are not this sloooooowwwwww............)

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Nick and I both have issues from the computer and our phones. Seems that the computer is worse. I just got a new phone and new software and it didn't seem to work. Doesn't matter if we are using our aircard or wifi.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am on my backup Laptop...and I am on Netscape 7.2 believe it!!...and EO even works just fine...:D