What's The Craziest Truck Stop Experience You've Had or Witnessed?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Waiting for the shower , then a Load 1 team comes out (two males)..I guess thats one way to save money Idk.

1989d1280240241-ovm-tspohio44-fashion-show-expo-2010-ovm-tspohio44.jpg

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
My wife and I pulled in for a lunch break at a truck stop with a Mc D's.
What luck! We got a primo space right up front facing the Golden Arches and proceeded to enjoy our fine dining experience in the front seats of our truck.

Soon thereafter, a 1970s Ford LTD occupied by two young ladies pulled into the Mc D's parking lot. The driver positioned the car as close to the truck parking area as possible, then her passenger friend hopped out and went jogging by our truck toward the back rows of the lot.

We went back to our meal while noting that the driver was still sitting there with the engine running. Hmm?
About 10 minutes later the passenger friend came sprinting by our truck toward the LTD with a wallet in her hands. Following on her heals was a truck driver with no shoes on doing his best to pursue the young lady while simultaneously attempting to pull his pants up from his ankles. She made it to the car, opened the door and got into the passenger seat while the truck driver made a mighty leap through the open passenger window and landed in her lap!
A wrestling match then ensued between the two ladies and the truck driver who's legs were still hanging out the window with his pants around his ankles.
In short order, they pushed him back out the window; however, he did have wallet in hand. He pulled up his pants and started the walk of shame back to his truck while looking through his wallet to assess the damage.

Now that was better than any dinner theatre I have ever been to! ;)

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Back in the old days of Laredo, at the old Petro that had the Barbed wire and Guard tower, I was out working on my truck when I heard several CB radios cackling about the "Midnite Parade" since I was already sitting outside polishing my wheels, I just stayed put as Bobtail trucks and Headlights came on all over the parking lot, The Bobtails all started lining up and soon, NAKED gals of all shapes and sizes started climbing up on the hood or roof of the trucks as the Bob tails drove slowly around the lot. This was a surreal sight as there were quite a few trucks with LARGE gals on the hoods gyrating and displaying there "GOODS" .

This went on for about an hour, no sign of any issues from management etc, and eventually a WINNER was chosen and the pot collected and given to the winners...I went back to polishing my wheels....just a Sat nite in Old Laredo Yee Hawww.....

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
In 2008 I witnessed two white dudes fighting over a girl at the TA in Jessup Maryland. I was sitting in the front seat of my van at 2 AM just surfung the web when I looked up and saw two men chasing one another with a skinny white chick following closely behind. They took a few swings at one another, one guy got his shirt ripped off, all the while this white chick was screaming at them to stop fighting. Then the police swooped up on them and the two guys were arrested. It's funny how 3 miles up the road is the National Security Agency all nice and clean, and just down the road to Jessup it is like a world war three war zone. This country is very strange!