Whatever happened to . . .

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He is STILL .. cheap , retired ,canadian , in SD , and Crazy ...

Sent from my SM-G955U using EO Forums mobile app
Pretty sure JuJu married him for his money

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
jed-clampett.jpg

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would like to know that periodic is okay and doing fine after his gun mishap

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Not doing fine, a lot of nerve damage. I’m mostly at home, going out every now and then with friends, some days I can put weight on my foot and walk, others I cannot. Been about 7 months now. Not on here much. I’m planning on getting back out there after New Years, I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Over 20000 members but only 5-6 ever post anything anymore.
Where did everybody go?
They died, man. Things have changed somewhat in recent years, where younger people have gotten into expediting, but for years it was primarily people getting into expediting after their retirement from their regular jobs. Second careers after retirement usually only last a few years, then they retire for good, or they die. And many of the younger folks prefer social media and gaming to occupy their time, versus web forum communities. It is what it is.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They died, man. Things have changed somewhat in recent years, where younger people have gotten into expediting, but for years it was primarily people getting into expediting after their retirement from their regular jobs. Second careers after retirement usually only last a few years, then they retire for good, or they die. And many of the younger folks prefer social media and gaming to occupy their time, versus web forum communities. It is what it is.
GiddyCalculatingFlyingfox-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: ntimevan